Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

A

Aqua

:pompom: HERE YE HERE YE....i did some OT this am (somebodys gotta pay for this TF) and so i came home and was gonna put my beloved TF on hold but then i said :poke:  come ooooon kisha...u aint spend all this money on TF for NOTHING...so i was like yolo n went to work!! i was just oh so excited once i got a burst of energy to just throw everything on my face!! so much so that after it was all said and done i forgot to throw on the pink sands blush!!! :shock:  this collection has by far EXCEEDED my expectations and i cant believe i doubted anything less than from such an amazing high end line. I used smashbox BB, becca brightener/concealer/mac prolong wear concealer MIXED, anastasia brow wiz, visage neutral matte palette for under brow n crease, cover fx contour cream palette (DEEP), kat von d trooper liner (just grabbed it yesterday to test the hype) and UD perversion gel for bottom lining and perversion mascara!! i didnt wanna add lashes to take away from the eye look but without further ado... i used golden peach on the lids and added the dark color from the pink glow palette! also used the blush/highlighter on my cheeks w/a hint of gold dust and rose soleil w/mac cork on the lips!!! i loooove this RS, it's like the perfect 9 to 5 lip color to wear daily and i swooped some of the dark color on my lower eyes too! i am really loving this collection. with the golden peach i love how the glitter top is not punky brewster kiddy-ish ya know. it's such a sophistication to the palette n eye duo's so i instantly felt **sits up straight with poise** GROWN!!! :yum:  !! oh and i applied the glitter with my finger but what i did was...get the glitter on my finger, spritz my finger w/smashbox primer water (love this stuff) n then apply to lid. ok so after my RS came off...courtesy of my delicious ribs i made...i was sittin and said OH :idea:  go head n try paradiso while ur at it....i was expecting something bright and it was just soooo :stars: i can't even describe it. i love it. its definitely not sheer but it's not a BAM in ur face mac candy yum yum type color. Maaaaaan **tosses hands up** this collection can do no wrong for me. im glad i hopped on the TF train in the nick of time for this collection and look fwd to many more in the future!! i'm lookin fwd to using these lippies to the nub!! (has anyone finished a tube?) WELP!!! that's my first impression review of TF Summer Collection! i'm strongly debating on starting my blog back up so i can start having some reviews n swatches on higher end brands for woc's cuz i swear its a bytch to find them joints when i be searchin!! :sigh:
I love the look you came up with. Very fresh and sofisticated. Your blog would be so juch fun to read! Do it!!! :yahoo:

YarahFlower

:pompom: HERE YE HERE YE....i did some OT this am (somebodys gotta pay for this TF) and so i came home and was gonna put my beloved TF on hold but then i said :poke:  come ooooon kisha...u aint spend all this money on TF for NOTHING...so i was like yolo n went to work!! i was just oh so excited once i got a burst of energy to just throw everything on my face!! so much so that after it was all said and done i forgot to throw on the pink sands blush!!! :shock:  this collection has by far EXCEEDED my expectations and i cant believe i doubted anything less than from such an amazing high end line. I used smashbox BB, becca brightener/concealer/mac prolong wear concealer MIXED, anastasia brow wiz, visage neutral matte palette for under brow n crease, cover fx contour cream palette (DEEP), kat von d trooper liner (just grabbed it yesterday to test the hype) and UD perversion gel for bottom lining and perversion mascara!! i didnt wanna add lashes to take away from the eye look but without further ado... i used golden peach on the lids and added the dark color from the pink glow palette! also used the blush/highlighter on my cheeks w/a hint of gold dust and rose soleil w/mac cork on the lips!!! i loooove this RS, it's like the perfect 9 to 5 lip color to wear daily and i swooped some of the dark color on my lower eyes too! i am really loving this collection. with the golden peach i love how the glitter top is not punky brewster kiddy-ish ya know. it's such a sophistication to the palette n eye duo's so i instantly felt **sits up straight with poise** GROWN!!! :yum:  !! oh and i applied the glitter with my finger but what i did was...get the glitter on my finger, spritz my finger w/smashbox primer water (love this stuff) n then apply to lid. ok so after my RS came off...courtesy of my delicious ribs i made...i was sittin and said OH :idea:  go head n try paradiso while ur at it....i was expecting something bright and it was just soooo :stars: i can't even describe it. i love it. its definitely not sheer but it's not a BAM in ur face mac candy yum yum type color. Maaaaaan **tosses hands up** this collection can do no wrong for me. im glad i hopped on the TF train in the nick of time for this collection and look fwd to many more in the future!! i'm lookin fwd to using these lippies to the nub!! (has anyone finished a tube?) WELP!!! that's my first impression review of TF Summer Collection! i'm strongly debating on starting my blog back up so i can start having some reviews n swatches on higher end brands for woc's cuz i swear its a bytch to find them joints when i be searchin!! :sigh:
You look like a million dollars :eyelove: sooooo pretty!!!!

elegant-one

Thanks girl.
eyelove.gif
pompom.gif
curtsey.gif
kissy.gif

YAY!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO happy it worked for you. Its always nice when a product exceedingly performs

elegant-one

pompom.gif
HERE YE HERE YE....i did some OT this am (somebodys gotta pay for this TF) and so i came home and was gonna put my beloved TF on hold but then i said
poke.gif
come ooooon kisha...u aint spend all this money on TF for NOTHING...so i was like yolo n went to work!! i was just oh so excited once i got a burst of energy to just throw everything on my face!! so much so that after it was all said and done i forgot to throw on the pink sands blush!!!
icon_eek.gif
this collection has by far EXCEEDED my expectations and i cant believe i doubted anything less than from such an amazing high end line. I used smashbox BB, becca brightener/concealer/mac prolong wear concealer MIXED, anastasia brow wiz, visage neutral matte palette for under brow n crease, cover fx contour cream palette (DEEP), kat von d trooper liner (just grabbed it yesterday to test the hype) and UD perversion gel for bottom lining and perversion mascara!! i didnt wanna add lashes to take away from the eye look but without further ado...

i used golden peach on the lids and added the dark color from the pink glow palette! also used the blush/highlighter on my cheeks w/a hint of gold dust and rose soleil w/mac cork on the lips!!! i loooove this RS, it's like the perfect 9 to 5 lip color to wear daily and i swooped some of the dark color on my lower eyes too! i am really loving this collection. with the golden peach i love how the glitter top is not punky brewster kiddy-ish ya know. it's such a sophistication to the palette n eye duo's so i instantly felt **sits up straight with poise** GROWN!!!
yummy.gif
!! oh and i applied the glitter with my finger but what i did was...get the glitter on my finger, spritz my finger w/smashbox primer water (love this stuff) n then apply to lid.

ok so after my RS came off...courtesy of my delicious ribs i made...i was sittin and said OH
th_thdeadea.gif
go head n try paradiso while ur at it....i was expecting something bright and it was just soooo
th_thstars.gif
i can't even describe it. i love it. its definitely not sheer but it's not a BAM in ur face mac candy yum yum type color. Maaaaaan **tosses hands up** this collection can do no wrong for me. im glad i hopped on the TF train in the nick of time for this collection and look fwd to many more in the future!! i'm lookin fwd to using these lippies to the nub!! (has anyone finished a tube?)

WELP!!! that's my first impression review of TF Summer Collection! i'm strongly debating on starting my blog back up so i can start having some reviews n swatches on higher end brands for woc's cuz i swear its a bytch to find them joints when i be searchin!!
sigh.gif
thud.gif
You look so AMAZINGLY Beautiful!!!!! GLAM! All the shades are so perfect on you. I love reading everything you post
greengrin.gif

Prettypackages

I agree with everyone, absolutely beautiful Kiki! I had my hands on Paradiso and passed. You have me over here looking for it and dupes... *crossing fingers for some backstock*

I want to know if anyone else had issues with Midnight Sea??

karlaedith

so sorry about that But I hope u are enjoying your beautiful brush
Yes!! Not only is a beautiful, well made brush but actually does a great job on blending out the foundation, and it cleans really well too, now i want the cheek brush, at first i wanted the one that you have but i like the TF handles a bit more

laurennnxox

pompom.gif
HERE YE HERE YE....i did some OT this am (somebodys gotta pay for this TF) and so i came home and was gonna put my beloved TF on hold but then i said
poke.gif
come ooooon kisha...u aint spend all this money on TF for NOTHING...so i was like yolo n went to work!! i was just oh so excited once i got a burst of energy to just throw everything on my face!! so much so that after it was all said and done i forgot to throw on the pink sands blush!!!
icon_eek.gif
this collection has by far EXCEEDED my expectations and i cant believe i doubted anything less than from such an amazing high end line. I used smashbox BB, becca brightener/concealer/mac prolong wear concealer MIXED, anastasia brow wiz, visage neutral matte palette for under brow n crease, cover fx contour cream palette (DEEP), kat von d trooper liner (just grabbed it yesterday to test the hype) and UD perversion gel for bottom lining and perversion mascara!! i didnt wanna add lashes to take away from the eye look but without further ado...

i used golden peach on the lids and added the dark color from the pink glow palette! also used the blush/highlighter on my cheeks w/a hint of gold dust and rose soleil w/mac cork on the lips!!! i loooove this RS, it's like the perfect 9 to 5 lip color to wear daily and i swooped some of the dark color on my lower eyes too! i am really loving this collection. with the golden peach i love how the glitter top is not punky brewster kiddy-ish ya know. it's such a sophistication to the palette n eye duo's so i instantly felt **sits up straight with poise** GROWN!!!
yummy.gif
!! oh and i applied the glitter with my finger but what i did was...get the glitter on my finger, spritz my finger w/smashbox primer water (love this stuff) n then apply to lid.

ok so after my RS came off...courtesy of my delicious ribs i made...i was sittin and said OH
th_thdeadea.gif
go head n try paradiso while ur at it....i was expecting something bright and it was just soooo
th_thstars.gif
i can't even describe it. i love it. its definitely not sheer but it's not a BAM in ur face mac candy yum yum type color. Maaaaaan **tosses hands up** this collection can do no wrong for me. im glad i hopped on the TF train in the nick of time for this collection and look fwd to many more in the future!! i'm lookin fwd to using these lippies to the nub!! (has anyone finished a tube?)

WELP!!! that's my first impression review of TF Summer Collection! i'm strongly debating on starting my blog back up so i can start having some reviews n swatches on higher end brands for woc's cuz i swear its a bytch to find them joints when i be searchin!!
sigh.gif
Yes, yes, yeeeeeeees!!!!!! This collection is stunning on you! LOVE IT!

Medgal07

i did not go on my date
jerkit.gif

I did not play in my goodies
ohboy.gif

I got off work at 2p, dropped mason off at my stepdads, grocery shopped n took my azz home n went to bed (to get up at 430 for work this am)
sigh.gif
but im off at 10a so im gonna go to lowe's (gotta fix my knob on the sink), grab mason and go home to play in makeup whether im goin out or not....does anybody else play in makeup and go absolutely NO WHERE? lol be lookin freshly beat n painted to the heavens....to clean up the kitchen or some shyt
punk_.gif
YES! I go no where most days and I still wear makeup
icon_eek.gif

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF]It's [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]really very good.  I previously used MAC Prep & Prime Lip but gave the Chanel Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Care and loved.  It also lasts longer than the MAC P & P.[/COLOR]
Just wanted to let you know that I love the Chanel lip care! Thanks Meddy for the tip.:encore:

Medgal07

pompom.gif
poke.gif
icon_eek.gif

yummy.gif

th_thdeadea.gif
th_thstars.gif

sigh.gif
So, so pretty Kiki. I'm glad you hopped on the TF train
choochoo.gif
​I think it's even more fun with you on board!!!
If you have Tf Pink Guilt gloss you'll notice it's like someone melted down a Rose Soleil lipstick---dead ringer. I wore RS Sunday and topped it w/Pink Quilt
eyelove.gif

Medgal07

I agree with everyone, absolutely beautiful Kiki! I had my hands on Paradiso and passed. You have me over here looking for it and dupes... *crossing fingers for some backstock*

I want to know if anyone else had issues with Midnight Sea??
I'll let you know when I try it Pretty!

Medgal07

Check out Asia Exclusive lip shines: http://www.solonelyingorgeous.com/2015/05/let-it-shinetom-ford-beauty-spring-2015.html
I'm wondering how 'Asia Exclusive' they are. Neiman's has Sultry listed but the color doesn't come up when you select it----perhaps they're headed our way.

Medgal07

I would purchase the fluffy foundation brush. You can use it for blush, setting powder, blending out shading/blush/highlights on the cheeks. You can also use it for buffing out your foundation. It works like a dream on the TF stick foundation.
Definitely! I agree Ash. The CF brush is more versatile in terms of all that you listed above.

Quote: Originally Posted by Texasgulfcoast

Cream foundation wins! Blush brush stays on the list until the next deal out there. Thanks everyone for the input.
It gets my vote too!!!

ashievic

Check out Asia Exclusive lip shines: http://www.solonelyingorgeous.com/2015/05/let-it-shinetom-ford-beauty-spring-2015.html
I'm wondering how 'Asia Exclusive' they are. Neiman's has Sultry listed but the color doesn't come up when you select it----perhaps they're headed our way.
I purchased Sultry several months ago at NM at the store counter.

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF] I'm wondering how 'Asia Exclusive' they are.  Neiman's has Sultry listed but the color doesn't come up when you select it----perhaps they're headed our way.[/COLOR]
I bought Sultry at Bergdorfs , hopefully they all come here!

Latest posts