Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

ashievic

Want to make fast cash, if they are highly sought after colors they will bring you big bucks on eBay. I have never sold on eBay, but I have seen Chanel Malice n/p go for as much 150.00. The Russian ones are also hot.
NO!
I agree, I give away what I no longer want. But.....I always tell my Daddy it is an investment based on eBay going rates. Really spin it, and Daddy just laughs and walks away!!!!!!

Winthrop44

So I couldn't get Midnight Sea to work for me. The cream color is a muddy mess on me. THe blue does make it pop, but it's not that nice on me.
I know what you mean. It is a muddy color, plus it makes me look like I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes, and they are otherwise pretty minimal.

Winthrop44

I didn't get pink glow and now I can't find it online. Do you all think there will be a restock
Neimans has it with a backorder date of 5/27. I love mine.
heart.gif

karlaedith

Yayyy let us know how u like it I have the bronzer brush in my cart 16 ebates got me thinking to Enjoy hon
Its a great deal when ebates offer this much cash back, but i made the mis take on ordering the cream foundation brush this past monday, i used a gift card to purchase it and i didnt read the conditions to get the 16%, it wast a few days later that i knew that cash back is not avaliable when you make a purchase with a gift card so i got 0 cash back...

starletta8

I bought that last year and returned. For pale lips it makes you look like you should be in the morgue. I did order all 6 CT cream shadows. Should be here by next Wed.

Quote: Originally Posted by Winthrop44

Have you seen Sabrina's reviews of it?

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2011/09/tom-ford-lipstick-swatches-pinks-nudes.html

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2011/09/tom-ford-lip-color-spanish-pink-01.html

I remember it being as pigmented/not sheer as Pink Dusk on my pigmented lips, but I did not notice the shimmer on me at the time I was comparing them so I might have been in an unobservant mood. For me it was just a matter of the difference in tone with SP being a little peachier and I felt like they weren't different enough on to justify both at the price point.

My lips are even darker than Sabrina's- and she is able able to pull of much lighter shades than I. Go figure.

I wanted to buy Pink Dusk, but it just didn't work for me. I'm thinking that I'm just going to have to go to the store on Friday and try it. Sigh.

KiKi Kontour

pompom.gif
HERE YE HERE YE....i did some OT this am (somebodys gotta pay for this TF) and so i came home and was gonna put my beloved TF on hold but then i said
poke.gif
come ooooon kisha...u aint spend all this money on TF for NOTHING...so i was like yolo n went to work!! i was just oh so excited once i got a burst of energy to just throw everything on my face!! so much so that after it was all said and done i forgot to throw on the pink sands blush!!!
icon_eek.gif
this collection has by far EXCEEDED my expectations and i cant believe i doubted anything less than from such an amazing high end line. I used smashbox BB, becca brightener/concealer/mac prolong wear concealer MIXED, anastasia brow wiz, visage neutral matte palette for under brow n crease, cover fx contour cream palette (DEEP), kat von d trooper liner (just grabbed it yesterday to test the hype) and UD perversion gel for bottom lining and perversion mascara!! i didnt wanna add lashes to take away from the eye look but without further ado...

i used golden peach on the lids and added the dark color from the pink glow palette! also used the blush/highlighter on my cheeks w/a hint of gold dust and rose soleil w/mac cork on the lips!!! i loooove this RS, it's like the perfect 9 to 5 lip color to wear daily and i swooped some of the dark color on my lower eyes too! i am really loving this collection. with the golden peach i love how the glitter top is not punky brewster kiddy-ish ya know. it's such a sophistication to the palette n eye duo's so i instantly felt **sits up straight with poise** GROWN!!!
yummy.gif
!! oh and i applied the glitter with my finger but what i did was...get the glitter on my finger, spritz my finger w/smashbox primer water (love this stuff) n then apply to lid.

ok so after my RS came off...courtesy of my delicious ribs i made...i was sittin and said OH
th_thdeadea.gif
go head n try paradiso while ur at it....i was expecting something bright and it was just soooo
th_thstars.gif
i can't even describe it. i love it. its definitely not sheer but it's not a BAM in ur face mac candy yum yum type color. Maaaaaan **tosses hands up** this collection can do no wrong for me. im glad i hopped on the TF train in the nick of time for this collection and look fwd to many more in the future!! i'm lookin fwd to using these lippies to the nub!! (has anyone finished a tube?)

WELP!!! that's my first impression review of TF Summer Collection! i'm strongly debating on starting my blog back up so i can start having some reviews n swatches on higher end brands for woc's cuz i swear its a bytch to find them joints when i be searchin!!
sigh.gif

Prettypackages

*crying* I should've gotten Paradiso...
Oh and that Becca Brightening stuff, does amazing things to concealers.

Yep, Mirage has more gold and NB has more red in it.

I know what you mean. It is a muddy color, plus it makes me look like I have pretty bad dark circles under my eyes, and they are otherwise pretty minimal.
Ok, so I'm not crazy.

awickedshape

:pompom: HERE YE HERE YE....i did some OT this am (somebodys gotta pay for this TF) and so i came home and was gonna put my beloved TF on hold but then i said :poke:  come ooooon kisha...u aint spend all this money on TF for NOTHING...so i was like yolo n went to work!! i was just oh so excited once i got a burst of energy to just throw everything on my face!! so much so that after it was all said and done i forgot to throw on the pink sands blush!!! :shock:  this collection has by far EXCEEDED my expectations and i cant believe i doubted anything less than from such an amazing high end line. I used smashbox BB, becca brightener/concealer/mac prolong wear concealer MIXED, anastasia brow wiz, visage neutral matte palette for under brow n crease, cover fx contour cream palette (DEEP), kat von d trooper liner (just grabbed it yesterday to test the hype) and UD perversion gel for bottom lining and perversion mascara!! i didnt wanna add lashes to take away from the eye look but without further ado... i used golden peach on the lids and added the dark color from the pink glow palette! also used the blush/highlighter on my cheeks w/a hint of gold dust and rose soleil w/mac cork on the lips!!! i loooove this RS, it's like the perfect 9 to 5 lip color to wear daily and i swooped some of the dark color on my lower eyes too! i am really loving this collection. with the golden peach i love how the glitter top is not punky brewster kiddy-ish ya know. it's such a sophistication to the palette n eye duo's so i instantly felt **sits up straight with poise** GROWN!!! :yum:  !! oh and i applied the glitter with my finger but what i did was...get the glitter on my finger, spritz my finger w/smashbox primer water (love this stuff) n then apply to lid. ok so after my RS came off...courtesy of my delicious ribs i made...i was sittin and said OH :idea:  go head n try paradiso while ur at it....i was expecting something bright and it was just soooo :stars: i can't even describe it. i love it. its definitely not sheer but it's not a BAM in ur face mac candy yum yum type color. Maaaaaan **tosses hands up** this collection can do no wrong for me. im glad i hopped on the TF train in the nick of time for this collection and look fwd to many more in the future!! i'm lookin fwd to using these lippies to the nub!! (has anyone finished a tube?) WELP!!! that's my first impression review of TF Summer Collection! i'm strongly debating on starting my blog back up so i can start having some reviews n swatches on higher end brands for woc's cuz i swear its a bytch to find them joints when i be searchin!! :sigh:
Fabulous!

Winthrop44

pompom.gif
HERE YE HERE YE....i did some OT this am (somebodys gotta pay for this TF) and so i came home and was gonna put my beloved TF on hold but then i said
poke.gif
come ooooon kisha...u aint spend all this money on TF for NOTHING...so i was like yolo n went to work!! i was just oh so excited once i got a burst of energy to just throw everything on my face!! so much so that after it was all said and done i forgot to throw on the pink sands blush!!!
icon_eek.gif
this collection has by far EXCEEDED my expectations and i cant believe i doubted anything less than from such an amazing high end line. I used smashbox BB, becca brightener/concealer/mac prolong wear concealer MIXED, anastasia brow wiz, visage neutral matte palette for under brow n crease, cover fx contour cream palette (DEEP), kat von d trooper liner (just grabbed it yesterday to test the hype) and UD perversion gel for bottom lining and perversion mascara!! i didnt wanna add lashes to take away from the eye look but without further ado...

i used golden peach on the lids and added the dark color from the pink glow palette! also used the blush/highlighter on my cheeks w/a hint of gold dust and rose soleil w/mac cork on the lips!!! i loooove this RS, it's like the perfect 9 to 5 lip color to wear daily and i swooped some of the dark color on my lower eyes too! i am really loving this collection. with the golden peach i love how the glitter top is not punky brewster kiddy-ish ya know. it's such a sophistication to the palette n eye duo's so i instantly felt **sits up straight with poise** GROWN!!!
yummy.gif
!! oh and i applied the glitter with my finger but what i did was...get the glitter on my finger, spritz my finger w/smashbox primer water (love this stuff) n then apply to lid.

ok so after my RS came off...courtesy of my delicious ribs i made...i was sittin and said OH
th_thdeadea.gif
go head n try paradiso while ur at it....i was expecting something bright and it was just soooo
th_thstars.gif
i can't even describe it. i love it. its definitely not sheer but it's not a BAM in ur face mac candy yum yum type color. Maaaaaan **tosses hands up** this collection can do no wrong for me. im glad i hopped on the TF train in the nick of time for this collection and look fwd to many more in the future!! i'm lookin fwd to using these lippies to the nub!! (has anyone finished a tube?)

WELP!!! that's my first impression review of TF Summer Collection! i'm strongly debating on starting my blog back up so i can start having some reviews n swatches on higher end brands for woc's cuz i swear its a bytch to find them joints when i be searchin!!
sigh.gif
It all looks BEAUTIFUL on you!!!

allthingsglam

I decide not to get the bronzer brush I wish hakuhodo had a dupe for this brush but they don't I will live I have a hakuhodo dupe for the blush brush I guess that's why I can't pull the trigger on Tf because tf and hakuhodo brushes are both made at the same place I feel like I will be buying the same brush I will buy a hakuhodo brush I have my eye on for awhile Whyyyyy can't I buy these brushes Who knows Here is my dupe for Tf blush brush
b7ac7273_image.jpeg

allthingsglam

Its a great deal when ebates offer this much cash back, but i made the mis take on ordering the cream foundation brush this past monday, i used a gift card to purchase it and i didnt read the conditions to get the 16%, it wast a few days later that i knew that cash back is not avaliable when you make a purchase with a gift card so i got 0 cash back...
so sorry about that But I hope u are enjoying your beautiful brush

allthingsglam

:pompom: HERE YE HERE YE....i did some OT this am (somebodys gotta pay for this TF) and so i came home and was gonna put my beloved TF on hold but then i said :poke:  come ooooon kisha...u aint spend all this money on TF for NOTHING...so i was like yolo n went to work!! i was just oh so excited once i got a burst of energy to just throw everything on my face!! so much so that after it was all said and done i forgot to throw on the pink sands blush!!! :shock:  this collection has by far EXCEEDED my expectations and i cant believe i doubted anything less than from such an amazing high end line. I used smashbox BB, becca brightener/concealer/mac prolong wear concealer MIXED, anastasia brow wiz, visage neutral matte palette for under brow n crease, cover fx contour cream palette (DEEP), kat von d trooper liner (just grabbed it yesterday to test the hype) and UD perversion gel for bottom lining and perversion mascara!! i didnt wanna add lashes to take away from the eye look but without further ado... i used golden peach on the lids and added the dark color from the pink glow palette! also used the blush/highlighter on my cheeks w/a hint of gold dust and rose soleil w/mac cork on the lips!!! i loooove this RS, it's like the perfect 9 to 5 lip color to wear daily and i swooped some of the dark color on my lower eyes too! i am really loving this collection. with the golden peach i love how the glitter top is not punky brewster kiddy-ish ya know. it's such a sophistication to the palette n eye duo's so i instantly felt **sits up straight with poise** GROWN!!! :yum:  !! oh and i applied the glitter with my finger but what i did was...get the glitter on my finger, spritz my finger w/smashbox primer water (love this stuff) n then apply to lid. ok so after my RS came off...courtesy of my delicious ribs i made...i was sittin and said OH :idea:  go head n try paradiso while ur at it....i was expecting something bright and it was just soooo :stars: i can't even describe it. i love it. its definitely not sheer but it's not a BAM in ur face mac candy yum yum type color. Maaaaaan **tosses hands up** this collection can do no wrong for me. im glad i hopped on the TF train in the nick of time for this collection and look fwd to many more in the future!! i'm lookin fwd to using these lippies to the nub!! (has anyone finished a tube?) WELP!!! that's my first impression review of TF Summer Collection! i'm strongly debating on starting my blog back up so i can start having some reviews n swatches on higher end brands for woc's cuz i swear its a bytch to find them joints when i be searchin!! :sigh:
Loveeeee

Ernie

Love the whole look, you should do your blog, love reading your comments!
*crying*  I should've gotten Paradiso...   Oh and that Becca Brightening stuff, does amazing things to concealers.   Ok, so I'm not crazy.  
I'm loving the Becca brightener too!

Latest posts