Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

ashievic

Bull$hyt, they were sold at NM, I purchased them from the store counter.
No need for that attitude, as far as I know, they were first released in Asia and now they're available in the UK and the US.
I had already posted as well as others who had purchased these items in the States numerous times. They have been sold in the US since early March/late Feb. No idea when they were released elsewhere.

Medgal07

yahoo.gif
I just got my shipping notice from Neiman's for my Electric Pink lipstick that I preordered a few weeks ago. I'm just drowning under the weight
of so much amazing makeup!!!

starletta8

yahoo.gif
I just got my shipping notice from Neiman's for my Electric Pink lipstick that I preordered a few weeks ago. I'm just drowning under the weight
of so much amazing makeup!!!

My local counter had Electric Pink and Violet Violet. I'm going to eventually purchase them, but I was on such a nude kick that I was not even thinking about bright shades.

I'm sorry if this is buried dozens of pages back in the thread, but Black Sugar and Sugar Dune were also back- both with the regular caps.

Medgal07

Thank you for responding though. I thought Paradiso was going to pull coral and be bright on me, but it turned out to be the perfect pink. Which I thouht I had a dupe of , but I don't.
I guess i'll hope for a restock.

I know you, that'll be next month. LOL

First that's good to know. Second, I didn't think it would. I don't knjow why companies do this.
girlhaha.gif
You know me so well Pretty!!!!!
th_hug.gif

Bronwyn

Will be officially paying for the eye and cheek palette this friday :) Was told nude dip won't be in until june

Medgal07

cheerleader.gif
We all are LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
girlhaha.gif
Plus, I just ordered some Mac & Burberry
type.gif
lol.gif
I am so overwhelmed right now and the makeup hits just keep on coming!!!!! I got a box today and honestly didn't remember what I had ordered.
Did you preorder Electric Pink & if so did you et your shipping notice?
I wore a gorgeous fuchsia lipstick yesterday they I didn't even remember purchasing----Dior Colour Icons Rouge Dior La Vie. I think a little lipstick elf
was in my house and I didn't know it.

starletta8

lol.gif
I am so overwhelmed right now and the makeup hits just keep on coming!!!!! I got a box today and honestly didn't remember what I had ordered.
I wore a gorgeous fuchsia lipstick yesterday they I didn't even remember purchasing----Dior Colour Icons Rouge Dior La Vie. I think a little lipstick elf

I'm still trying to wear my new items! I probably have 30 untried lipsticks sitting around.

Medgal07

Thanks for this. I almost used my Nordies notes this morning but since I was close to getting another, I figured I'd wait and use it all at once. I don't know if Notes would be considered using a gift card.

I agree.

I used the eye and cheek palette today. All except glitter for some reason. Oh yeah, I had a meeting today. I try to cool it on glitter makeup and nails if I know I have sit across people at a meeting. But tomorrow . . .

I've been enjoying the Becca Brightener too. I am mixing two Becca concealers on top and think I have the perfect color now. I'm not used to mixing colors. I'm just not sure if it is lasting all day. I do not look in the mirror until I get home. I don't know I manage not to look in a mirror all day but it is not all there when I get home. I do wonder if I'm not putting on enough. The texture of the concealers is not what I'm used to so I'm still experimenting. But everything (under eye area) looks perfect when I leave the house and that is a first for me so I'm definitely think I need to keep working on it.
Oh good idea.

Edit - I'm also considering ordering the bronzing brush today. Seems like a good day for it.
Good question----and it makes sense that it would be excluded because the notes are dollars earned so like double dipping---you can't earn notes using notes can you??
That's not a brush---it's a pet. I love it.

starletta8

Good question----and it makes sense that it would be excluded because the notes are dollars earned so like double dipping---you can't earn notes using notes can you??
That's not a brush---it's a pet. I love it.
I've been trying to resist it for over a year. I feel my resistance waning.

elegant-one

lol.gif
werd.gif
Isn't it grand Sis
rofl.gif
I'm in the same boat as you
th_roll1.gif
th_happy1.gif
and...I don't even care because I love & enjoy ALL of it.

I just order Electric Pink & the striped Chanel Les Beiges
pompom.gif
LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngiefromTO

I preordered it ages ago, but you don't pay until they send it off. 
You're so smart! It's sold out at both Holts in TO. They received fewer palettes than they anticipated and since I was on the preorder list fairly late in the game, I didn't get one. It seems like it's sold out in the States as well

Bronwyn

You're so smart! It's sold out at both Holts in TO. They received fewer palettes than they anticipated and since I was on the preorder list fairly late in the game, I didn't get one. It seems like it's sold out in the States as well
Yeah, I personally think they should just be given more stock instead of focusing on making everything super exclusive.

AngiefromTO

Yeah, I personally think they should just be given more stock instead of focusing on making everything super exclusive. 
I agree. They should at least get the quantity they expected to. Worst yet, the SAs can't say definitively if they are going to get the remaining palettes or not.

mango13

If you're looking for a nice purple, Chanel has a new eyeshadow stick Stylo Eyeshadow Campanule (Shimmering Violet) that I love. I've had it for a week and I've
worn it for that past two days. The shimmer is not in your face and even more subtle than TF shimmer shadows. There's also a new purple pencil, Chanel Stylo Yeux
WPLL Eyeliner Orchidee which I also love, purple nail polish, Lavanda (Deep Purple) and Rouge Double Intensité Lip Color Deep Purple. I love this lip product---one
end is the lip color and the other end is a clear high-shine gloss.
http://www.colormeloud.com/2015/05/chanel-stylo-eye-shadow-107-campanule.html

I'm not minding the commingled palettes as long as it's not mixed medium---like cream & powder. I can tolerate all powders it seems. I agree---the TF Cheek Brush is
perfect for this palette.
I actually swatched them when I bought Mediterranee nail polish, but didn't get any. They swatched way better than I thought they would. I'm still deciding on those (feeling a bit of a product overload). Orchidee has amazing staying power, I could't get it of my hand until the next morning rubbing it off with a tissue plus about 10 hand washes and it was still there, I think that would be great for my waterline. I usually don't do liner that much because nothing seems to stay put on my waterline but this may have a good chance. I wanted to get Lavanda, but Chanel Nail Polishes don't last that well on me and I decided to just get this and see how it went, otherwise I would pretty much stick to TF nail polishes because they wear so well. I'm actually very surprised I've been wearing Mediterranee since last Thursday and it looks great with minimal wear, so I see Lavanda in my future! I have to check out Deep Purple! Thank you for mentioning it!

Latest posts