Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

ashievic

The important thing is that you have them. Not if you wear them!!!!!

As someone who purchases makeup to use, not to collect and look at it (I know some of you are out there), it's unacceptable to have that many untried items for me.
Everything I purchase I plan on using. It is just so little time, only one pair of eyes and lips. It is difficult to get through it all.

charismafulltv

:yahoo: [COLOR=0000FF]I just got my shipping notice from Neiman's for my Electric Pink lipstick that I preordered a few weeks ago.  I'm just drowning under the weight[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   of so much amazing makeup!!![/COLOR]
Please do share swatches. It's still sitting in my cart. Lol.
  [COLOR=0000FF] I got my shipping notice Tuesday night so it makes sense that it's also now available online.  I have been terrible------makeup, jewelry, clothing.  Ahhhh but no shoes.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I have enough shoes---I can't [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]believe I just typed that.  Shutting down the computer before hubs can see this----he'd want to frame that.[/COLOR]
:haha:

elegant-one

I hope you logged off and took time to be introspective after saying you have enough shoes. A woman can NEVER have to many shoes. Lol.
werd.gif
greengrin.gif

elegant-one

I got my shipping notice Tuesday night so it makes sense that it's also now available online. I have been terrible------makeup, jewelry, clothing. Ahhhh but no shoes.
I have enough shoes---I can't believe I just typed that. Shutting down the computer before hubs can see this----he'd want to frame that.
lmao.gif
pompom.gif
That's why were sisters!
friends.gif
worms.gif
lol.gif

Electric Pink looks AMAZING! It will be gorgeous on you!

Prettypackages

Great review----thanks for taking the time!!!!

girlhaha.gif
You know me so well Pretty!!!!!
th_hug.gif
:-D

So how are you all wearing the eye & cheek palette? I look a hot mess... Well, Not so much, but I don't like my combination. Are you using the cheek part on your eyes as well?
The creame blush, and peach blush in the palette combo is gorgeous...

laurennnxox

So how are you all wearing the eye & cheek palette? I look a hot mess... Well, Not so much, but I don't like my combination. Are you using the cheek part on your eyes as well?
I don't use the cheek parts on my eyelids, but as for my favorite look I've done from the palette has been: the top e/s shade all over the lid using a firm synthetic shader brush to pack it on, the darkest plum shade buffed into the crease and outer V with my mac 217, I'll also very lightly apply the plum shade to my bottom lashes too, then I pat on a little of the glitter on the center of my lid. Sometimes I'll add brown liner to the top, but what really looks nice is using MAC's looking good fluid line! :) HTH!!!

DMcG9

Will be officially paying for the eye and cheek palette this friday :) Was told nude dip won't be in until june
@ Holt's on Bloor?

Edit: n/m just read through the rest of the thread. That's a shame that they didn't even receive the amount of items they expected.

ashievic

BD will be part of the regular line, as will Lust and Sultry. As for the other two, when they do get in the States, they will also be part of the regular. That is straight from the TF Goddess, who would know. As for future cream shadows their lips are sealed. Next time I will pry them with an adult beverage, perhaps that will help??? NM is Northbrook has in stock both Lust and Sultry. As for the new matte ones. The pink one is shocking pink, and I mean pink. The other is also quite bold, with a bit more violet added to the pink. But is also quite pink. Think of Pure Pink on steroids and you have the new pink one.

karlaedith

BD will be part of the regular line, as will Lust and Sultry. As for the other two, when they do get in the States, they will also be part of the regular. That is straight from the TF Goddess, who would know. As for future cream shadows their lips are sealed. Next time I will pry them with an adult beverage, perhaps that will help??? NM is Northbrook has in stock both Lust and Sultry. As for the new matte ones. The pink one is shocking pink, and I mean pink. The other is also quite bold, with a bit more violet added to the pink. But is also quite pink. Think of Pure Pink on steroids and you have the new pink one.
Thanks for letting us know, i bet the cream eyeshadows will be added to the the permanent line sometime in the future, because if not they would just have said NO for an answer

Medgal07

I hope you logged off and took time to be introspective after saying you have enough shoes. A woman can NEVER have to many shoes. Lol.
girlhaha.gif
I'll tell you what----Hubs will NEVER see that written statement---I would tackle him to the floor to keep him away from my computer if I have to.

Medgal07

I don't use the cheek parts on my eyelids, but as for my favorite look I've done from the palette has been: the top e/s shade all over the lid using a firm synthetic shader brush to pack it on, the darkest plum shade buffed into the crease and outer V with my mac 217, I'll also very lightly apply the plum shade to my bottom lashes too, then I pat on a little of the glitter on the center of my lid. Sometimes I'll add brown liner to the top, but what really looks nice is using MAC's looking good fluid line! :) HTH!!!
That sounds so pretty Lauren!!!

starletta8

I've used all of the colors on my eyes- the blush is way too dark for my cheeks. I find the highlighter to be a perfect lid color, with a bit of the glitter tapped in the center of my lid over it. I use either the blush or the darkest eye color blended in the crease, and use the frosty shade as a highlight in the inner eye area.

Medgal07

I've used all of the colors on my eyes- the blush is way too dark for my cheeks. I find the highlighter to be a perfect lid color, with a bit of the glitter tapped in the center of my lid over it. I use either the blush or the darkest eye color blended in the crease, and use the frosty shade as a highlight in the inner eye area.
It sounds like you're using the palette in a way that works best for you---dark blush and all!!!

Latest posts