Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

beautycool

cdc22852_image.jpeg
My tf summer 2015 collection final haul My fave thing is the sbo I'm sooooooo getting a bu
Wow love it enjoy it all :) I have not finished yet not sure when I will be lol

beautycool

cdc22852_image.jpeg
My tf summer 2015 collection final haul My fave thing is the sbo I'm sooooooo getting a bu
Hi glam my what bronzer did you pick up in the large was it terra ? Which do you like best I'm hoping to go to London this Saturday as visiting my mummy again And I'm wanting to go to the counters of tom ford where they have all the four lip shines in stock Or atleast no nicked testers so I can test them out :)

ashievic

But we could have been your security team. Since only someone who has a "team" would get that close to him. We could have had our lipsticks ready for battle.

ashievic

I'm going to have to force myself to use some of the goodies in my untried box. Once you try the TF summer collection, you're done for awhile!
icon_eek.gif
Oh no-----I'm participating in a year-long lipstick challenge, and a highlighter challenge for the month of May.
Didn't the movie JULIA or something like that have a blogger go through Julia's cookbook for a year? We should have that with our makeup. Regardless of the price point range you shop at, we all so know there are many never touched products in our stash!

mel33t

Didn't the movie JULIA or something like that have a blogger go through Julia's cookbook for a year? We should have that with our makeup. Regardless of the price point range you shop at, we all so know there are many never touched products in our stash!
Julie and Julia :) I love Amy Adams so I know every movie she's in! But yes!! That's a fantastic idea to do with makeup. Edit: this blogger is doing 365 days of makeup http://www.365-daysofmakeup.com/

ashievic

Plus Amy Adams is a Pink Casper, so she could be the star in our movie too!!!! Find a lovely WOC such as Halle Berry and we got it!!! Toss in Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce, Hollywood are you listening????

Beauteque

I have the Tom Ford lipstick in Crimson, which I never reach for. Had it for over a year and I'm quite upset I spent all that money on such a mediocre lipstick :( The opacity isn't great nor the longevity. Hopefully their new stuff is better? Such a shame because I do love Tom Ford.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in K Beauty, come check us out! :)
beauteque.com
beautequemonthly.com

MakeupAli

Have any of you been tempted to purchase the By Terry palettes? Since I like to keep families together, I ordered both of them. I love the family photo posted of Mr. Ford's goodies!!!! I love the By Terry eye primer, concealer pen with the wide brush. Hopefully the eyeshadow is just as wonderful.
I love the BT eye primer & concealer too. And I ordered the Nude Palette & then swatched it at Barney's before it arrived. For me the colors were too mid toned and powdery. Did nothing for me. So back it went. In general I have great range of lips & blush I can wear. But e/s much more limited. Will be very curious about whether you like them.

allthingsglam

Wow love it enjoy it all :) I have not finished yet not sure when I will be lol
awwwww thanks so much beautycool I hope I don't want much from his fall collection
Hi glam my what bronzer did you pick up in the large was it terra ? Which do you like best I'm hoping to go to London this Saturday as visiting my mummy again And I'm wanting to go to the counters of tom ford where they have all the four lip shines in stock Or atleast no nicked testers so I can test them out :)
I got both Terra And Gold dust Only used terra so far and I loveeeee it
Yay! I must get some of that body oil... Everyone is raving about it! Maybe I need it for Hawaii next month? Lol
yessssss it would be perfect for your trip

Medgal07

Have any of you been tempted to purchase the By Terry palettes? Since I like to keep families together, I ordered both of them. I love the family photo posted of Mr. Ford's goodies!!!! I love the By Terry eye primer, concealer pen with the wide brush. Hopefully the eyeshadow is just as wonderful.
They look amazing Ash but I've not wanted to indulge---only because of PRODUCT OVERLOAD

Medgal07

We do similar 'challenges' in the theme makeup thread. in addition to the group challenges I have my own personal challenges w/in these group challenges.
In addition to the lipstick challenge, we're doing a highlighter challenge. Within those, my personal challenge is to use one new product (untried) at least once per week.

http://www.specktra.net/t/181602/theme-makeup-with-a-purpose

Medgal07

I have the Tom Ford lipstick in Crimson, which I never reach for. Had it for over a year and I'm quite upset I spent all that money on such a mediocre lipstick :( The opacity isn't great nor the longevity. Hopefully their new stuff is better? Such a shame because I do love Tom Ford.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in K Beauty, come check us out! :)
beauteque.com
beautequemonthly.com
I wanted to wear red lipstick today but couldn't decide which one to wear. Your post made me reach for TF Crimson Noir. I'd forgotten what for me is an amazingly
pigment & moisture rich lipstick. I ate a pickle and drank a mug of Chai tea and it's still going strong. I do line and fill my lips with lip liner---my standard technique with
all of my lipsticks, which I believe supports their staying power. Nevertheless, it's an amazing deep red and were it not for the lipstick challenge I'd reach for this puppy
more often.

Medgal07

I love Amy Adams so I know every movie she's in! But yes!! That's a fantastic idea to do with makeup. Edit: this blogger is doing 365 days of makeup http://www.365-daysofmakeup.com/
I applaud her---I'm not in the mood to do a selfie everyday and if I'm under the weather i just can't wear makeup. I maintain a log of the lipsticks that I wear for our
challenge but there are a few lines designated 'no makeup.'
sigh.gif

ashievic

They look amazing Ash but I've not wanted to indulge---only because of PRODUCT OVERLOAD
I am also dealing with brain overload of upcoming products as well as so many new products, so little time!!!

Latest posts