Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Awesome Glammy
pompom.gif
ENJOY!!!!

allthingsglam

starletta8

I have yet to pick mine up. My schedule has been a tad off---still searching for the best time to dig in, comfortably.

I'm going to have to force myself to use some of the goodies in my untried box. Once you try the TF summer collection, you're done for awhile!

ashievic

Have any of you been tempted to purchase the By Terry palettes? Since I like to keep families together, I ordered both of them. I love the family photo posted of Mr. Ford's goodies!!!! I love the By Terry eye primer, concealer pen with the wide brush. Hopefully the eyeshadow is just as wonderful.

Bronwyn

Hoping the eye and cheek palettes lives up to the hype. I'm so picky, and have gotten a few items recently that simply did not live up to the hype.

mango13

Hoping the eye and cheek palettes lives up to the hype. I'm so picky, and have gotten a few items recently that simply did not live up to the hype.
I love that palette! I think you will really love it too! It will be two weeks since I got the palette tomorrow and it gets a ton of use. I think it's the best palette of the year! What have you been disappointed with lately?

Bronwyn

I love that palette! I think you will really love it too! It will be two weeks since I got the palette tomorrow and it gets a ton of use. I think it's the best palette of the year! What have you been disappointed with lately?
the mufe palettes have been hit and miss. the laura mercier artist palette is decent but sometimes it makes me look like I got hit in the face, i like my cheek pop but they don't come off that pigmented on the face. that is a good sign!

Medgal07

I'm going to have to force myself to use some of the goodies in my untried box. Once you try the TF summer collection, you're done for awhile!
icon_eek.gif
Oh no-----I'm participating in a year-long lipstick challenge, and a highlighter challenge for the month of May.

Medgal07

the mufe palettes have been hit and miss. the laura mercier artist palette is decent but sometimes it makes me look like I got hit in the face, i like my cheek pop but they don't come off that pigmented on the face. that is a good sign!
Wow. Well I hope the Pink Glow palette meets your expectations.

Latest posts