Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

I have been super neglectful of this thread but you guys move fast. I've been playing a little bit with my goodies but not too much. I was sick for over a week just after I got them delivered and I wasn't wearing makeup at all so I didn't get a chance to fully test them out until recently but I love everything. The cream shadows were creasing on me when I first tried them blended with my finger but oddly they seem to last longer when I apply them with my synthetic concealer brush. I picked up Golden Peach and Naked Bronze. GP is probably my favorite of the two. Pink Glow is totally the star to me though. I've been using all 5 shades as eye shadows and I prefer it that way. The darker cheek color is a little too red for me as a blush, I have to apply it super lightly. The cheek highlight is perfection though. Maybe one day they'll release it separately because I've been using it as a shadow and cheek highlight and I love it so much. Oh and I'm not wearing the glitter shadow in the pink glow pic, I totally forgot to apply it.
First, I'm so glad you're feeling better. Second,
yahoo.gif
I'm really glad you love everything and the eye looks you
constructed here are beautiful!!!!! The colors compliment you so well. STUNNING!!!
Thanks so much for sharing & stay well!!!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]Here she is, in all her glory------in natural daylight.  She's really pretty.[/COLOR]    
That's really pretty Meddy!!!:eyelove: Off late I have been on a lippie rut!! I only reach for nudes and light dusty pinks/ lilacs :sigh:!! Even if I try on a deeper red or a pink, I wipe it off for a nude like shade!! :sigh:

Medgal07

Off late I have been on a lippie rut!! I only reach for nudes and light dusty pinks/ lilacs
sigh.gif
!! Even if I try on a deeper red or a pink, I wipe it off for a nude like shade!!
sigh.gif
Thanks!!!!
icon_eek.gif
Sounds like you have an acute case of 'Nudeitis'!!!! Take two corals and call me in the morning
lmao.gif
I'm sorry Vee---I couldn't resist! I get it. It's a mood thing and I go
through that too. I say just roll with it until you're in the mood for brights again!!!!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] Thanks!!!![/COLOR]  :shock: [COLOR=0000FF]Sounds like you have an acute case of 'Nudeitis'!!!!  Take two corals and call me in the morning[/COLOR]:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]I'm sorry Vee---I couldn't resist!  I get it.  It's a mood thing and I go[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] through [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]that too.  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]I say just roll with it until you're in the mood for brights again!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  [/COLOR]
:lmao: is there something else I can try other than corals!! I hate corals!! :rofl:

MakeupAli

I have been super neglectful of this thread but you guys move fast. I've been playing a little bit with my goodies but not too much. I was sick for over a week just after I got them delivered and I wasn't wearing makeup at all so I didn't get a chance to fully test them out until recently but I love everything. The cream shadows were creasing on me when I first tried them blended with my finger but oddly they seem to last longer when I apply them with my synthetic concealer brush. I picked up Golden Peach and Naked Bronze. GP is probably my favorite of the two. Pink Glow is totally the star to me though. I've been using all 5 shades as eye shadows and I prefer it that way. The darker cheek color is a little too red for me as a blush, I have to apply it super lightly. The cheek highlight is perfection though. Maybe one day they'll release it separately because I've been using it as a shadow and cheek highlight and I love it so much. Oh and I'm not wearing the glitter shadow in the pink glow pic, I totally forgot to apply it.
Beautiful looks-- love the one of the eye and check palette best.

awickedshape

bb8c6b95_image.jpeg
70fd2ae4_image.jpeg
ff17add8_image.jpeg
You wear them so well!
very beautiful loveeee it
Thank you, dear [@]allthingsglam[/@]!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]Used my head this time and got both---LOVE both too!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Very pretty and so natural looking AWS!  Oh it will be hard to top this collection, me thinks!!![/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]   I like Caroube but I thought it would as dark as it had appeared in some swatches.  I was surprised when I got it.  I like it though---great for an easy, quick neutral eye look.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=0000FF]   Thanks AWS[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] Thanks Glammy---this one was mad for your lovely lips!!![/COLOR]
Thank you [@]Medgal07[/@]! I used so little and liked it a lot. Gulp. Lol He needs to make me a seafoam green and teal cream/powder duo lol I'm just saying. Glad you're loving the new lipstick!

Latest posts