Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

starletta8

I accidentally hauled today.

I went to pick up Sugar Dune and left with Sugar Dune, Love Lust blush (I know, I'm the last one to finally pick this up!), and the infamous Lust Lip Color Shine. I have fallen in lust with Lust. It's such a lovely, pigmented pinky shade that's perfect on my pigmented lips.

elegant-one

I have been super neglectful of this thread but you guys move fast. I've been playing a little bit with my goodies but not too much. I was sick for over a week just after I got them delivered and I wasn't wearing makeup at all so I didn't get a chance to fully test them out until recently but I love everything. The cream shadows were creasing on me when I first tried them blended with my finger but oddly they seem to last longer when I apply them with my synthetic concealer brush. I picked up Golden Peach and Naked Bronze. GP is probably my favorite of the two. Pink Glow is totally the star to me though. I've been using all 5 shades as eye shadows and I prefer it that way. The darker cheek color is a little too red for me as a blush, I have to apply it super lightly. The cheek highlight is perfection though. Maybe one day they'll release it separately because I've been using it as a shadow and cheek highlight and I love it so much. Oh and I'm not wearing the glitter shadow in the pink glow pic, I totally forgot to apply it.
Beautiful on you!!!!

elegant-one

Here she is, in all her glory------in natural daylight. She's really pretty.

Oh my its GORGEOUS!!!! That is going to look killer on you Sis! Mine arrives next week
sigh.gif

Medgal07

I accidentally hauled today.

I went to pick up Sugar Dune and left with Sugar Dune, Love Lust blush (I know, I'm the last one to finally pick this up!), and the infamous Lust Lip Color Shine. I have fallen in lust with Lust. It's such a lovely, pigmented pinky shade that's perfect on my pigmented lips.
girlhaha.gif
I must be clumsy like you---have those sort of accidents all the time! Enjoy all of the LUSTS!!!!!!!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   Violets, Oranges and Fuchsias  OM MY!!!:shock: [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Thank you Glammy!!![/COLOR]:bouquet: [COLOR=0000FF]   Absolutely---a take on his Emerald Lust e/s palette---that would totally work for me!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Thanks!!!!![/COLOR]:frenz:
I already know how great you will look in it! :frenz:

starletta8

girlhaha.gif
I must be clumsy like you---have those sort of accidents all the time! Enjoy all of the LUSTS!!!!!!!
Ha, I hadn't even noticed all of the Lusts! They all look amazing, and I'm surprised by the wear time on the Shines. Lust lasted through coffee and brunch!

Latest posts