Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

ashievic

I feel your pain. When I was in college, I decided if I dyed my hair black, it would make my skin and eyes look even better. Pale skin, crystal blue eyes (OK, they are contacts) black hair it would just be awesome!!!! Good thing I did it after winter break and had until the end of semester how to get it back to blonde. Plus it screwed up all the makeup I owned. Since it just didn't work anymore.....

This was a professional mishap. I go a little darker and redder, but this is way out of my norm. And I had a seriously painful reaction to the different formula so I can't re-process.
I was thinking of the Snow White look when I dyed my hair black. Then of course there was the time I wanted deep burgundy red and looked like a carrot. Actually paid for that one to be done by the salon. It was after the Snow White disaster. Then when they tried to fix it, made it worse. I feel your pain. You could wear a hat until it can be fixed or shave your head. Very chic....

ashievic

So I just bought it when I saw it
You're so funny BC!!! I'm glad the foundation is nothing short of amazing!!!! When you find the right one you have to get!! I don't expect my hubs to ever
understand my passion of this stuff---he doesn't have to---"it makes me happy," are his words. He just has to indulge it!!!
girlhaha.gif
Happy wife, happy life

starletta8

I was thinking of the Snow White look when I dyed my hair black. Then of course there was the time I wanted deep burgundy red and looked like a carrot. Actually paid for that one to be done by the salon. It was after the Snow White disaster. Then when they tried to fix it, made it worse. I feel your pain. You could wear a hat until it can be fixed or shave your head. Very chic....

No, I just need to wait for my chemical burn to heal and then I can get a demi-permanent gloss on it to warm it up.

Until then, I'm struggling. I can't over-bronze because it's going to be hot and I don't want the orange face-white skin look going on...

Bronwyn

You have been way more patient than what I'm capable of. I understand that things happen that may be unavoidable but NO RESPONSE is just disgraceful.
Yeah, and I don't really want to call them because it would be long distance. Ugh They shouldn't take my money and then not send me my stuff. I'm confused and frustrated and don't know how to make it more clear that they need to deal with this. And I'm really polite because one should always be polite to customer service imo but yeah no responses is just rude.

Medgal07

Yeah, and I don't really want to call them because it would be long distance. Ugh They shouldn't take my money and then not send me my stuff. I'm confused and frustrated and don't know how to make it more clear that they need to deal with this. And I'm really polite because one should always be polite to customer service imo but yeah no responses is just rude.
This approach could be a bit extreme but If they have your $$$$ and you have no merchandise you can refute the charges through your bank. I did that once and got
an immediate response from the merchant after my bank launched a fraud investigation.

awickedshape

I have been using Pink Glow almost every single day since I got it. Added Golden Peach and YSL Rose Asarine rv today; it looks so good when the light catches it! Still have to add some variety to my look, though.
c81ef4d5_2015-05-2508.27.59.jpeg
633ea088_2015-05-2508.30.52.jpeg

ashievic

This approach could be a bit extreme but If they have your $$$$ and you have no merchandise you can refute the charges through your bank. I did that once and got
an immediate response from the merchant after my bank launched a fraud investigation.
If you are in the States, you may also contact your State Attorney office for consumer issues. That will really make them jump through hoops.

Medgal07

The slippery slope!

Thank you @Medgal07!
blush-anim-cl.gif

I want more white and gold compacts and cream/powder eyeshadows. It's terrible lol
.....and you should have them!!!! I love this collection so much---obviously, because I bought the whole thing but I haven't yet really dug in.
I've used the NB e/s duo and the RS lippie and that's it. I think I've been way too consumed with this upcoming wedding. If I were a time traveler
I'd make it be over already!!!! Oye!!

ashievic

So soft and pretty---very YOU!!! I love it AWS!!!

Thank you @Medgal07!
blush-anim-cl.gif

I want more white and gold compacts and cream/powder eyeshadows. It's terrible lol
The more the merrier in our little world!!!! Of course when you are chatting with those not in our world, they just think we are CRAZY!!! The one friend of my Mom's, gets very pissy about the monies my Mom and I spend. When my Dad was so sick, my Mom who has always lack patience, add the stress of my Dad. She let it rip. My brother and I just looked at each other like we did when we were children. Of please let the ground open up and just swallow us. Based on we so knew what was about to occur. My Mom made it clear, it is no one's business how or what something costs, unless the person asking is paying your bills. So in my Mom's true way she ended it with her tagline for morons of: Fu** off and Bite me

Medgal07

The more the merrier in our little world!!!! Of course when you are chatting with those not in our world, they just think we are CRAZY!!! The one friend of my Mom's, gets very pissy about the monies my Mom and I spend. When my Dad was so sick, my Mom who has always lack patience, add the stress of my Dad. She let it rip. My brother and I just looked at each other like we did when we were children. Of please let the ground open up and just swallow us. Based on we so knew what was about to occur. My Mom made it clear, it is no one's business how or what something costs, unless the person asking is paying your bills. So in my Mom's true way she ended it with her tagline for morons of: Fu** off and Bite me
If my friends and some of my family knew how much I spend on cosmetics they would have me locked away and declared incompetent.
I wouldn't care as long as I could take my MU stash with me.
girlhaha.gif

It is my business and I don't discuss it beyond Specktra. Good for your mom. I would never comment on how someone else decides to spend their money.
ohboy.gif

ashievic

The slippery slope!

Thank you @Medgal07!
blush-anim-cl.gif

.....and you should have them!!!! I love this collection so much---obviously, because I bought the whole thing but I haven't yet really dug in.
I've used the NB e/s duo and the RS lippie and that's it. I think I've been way too consumed with this upcoming wedding. If I were a time traveler
I'd make it be over already!!!! Oye!!
I have been neglecting the eye and cheek palette. I think I have worn it once. I seem to be into the cream shadows lately. But need to open that compact and use it!!!!

Latest posts