Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Or this little piggy went to market????
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

My Mom's good friend, not the one fretting about hungry children over my my Mom's spending on makeup. Hooked her up with some company in CA that makes hair dye specifically for you. You submit a photo (if you want, not required) answer questions about what your concerns. As in having delicate scalp, too brassy, too ash, good gray coverage, how long is your hair, fine, thick, curly, straight, etc. They do an auto send on your time frame. It costs around 20.00 for each one. If you are not happy with results, they will refund your money, alter the product, whatever needs to be done. Have actual customer service that knows their stuff. My Mom runs into the issue every time she found a color dye she really liked, it would be discontinued. Then the goat rodeo of finding a new one. I can ask her the name of the company. Yes, my Mom refuses to drop over 100.00 to have her hair dyed in a salon. I think it is called " e salon" or something like that.
What a remarkably cool service!!!!!

Medgal07

Makeup is the MOST important accessory at all times!!!! Go to bed, you will feel better tomorrow and hopefully will have snapped out of this moment of crazy. When I go to a function, all the dresses look the same, the jewelry the same, it is the makeup I remember!!!! And it is the photos that will be around for years of your face, not the shoes, dress, jewelry you wore.
The only thing that's crazy is Meddy doesn't want to go to this wedding. Do you think anyone would notice if I were frolicking on the beach instead of sitting through the
ceremony?
I'm cool---even though it feels like I'm going to the slaughter
girlhaha.gif
Frankly, i'm at the age where I could care less about who remembers what or not about my outfit----my

only concern is that I feel good about whatever I decide to wear.

Medgal07

Might want to toss in some gray into the eye look, for some punch or a charcoal gray. The black center shadow with pink/lavender sparkles in the YSL pink sparkle compact might work. I just bought it for the center shadow, the rest of the shadows are just OK.
​......but of course. I think one of my TF palettes will provide just the sparkle that I need. I have Lavender Lust, Orchid Haze, Crushed Amethyst, Violet Dusk & Seductive
Rose all of which offer options for the occasion. I've even thought about my TF Black Oyster Duo. There are many choices for the eye look. All I need to do is pick one.

girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I went to neiman Marcus today to check if they had GP and the pink glow palette and of course they were already sold out, but they had NB but i didnt buy it, i swatched it on my hand and it really its a beautiful color, the glitter shade is stunning.. And now i want that too, but if i buy it it will be online so i can use my ebates and at the end i only bought a YSL lipstick its called 52 rouge rose, its like a coraly pink, SO pretty and a dior lipstick for my mom, she loves highend makeup but she cannot afford it atm so im gonna keep buying her some makeup whenever i can
That's the sweetest thing I've heard all day. You're very thoughtful & caring.

karlaedith

[COLOR=0000FF]That's the sweetest thing I've heard all day.  You're very thoughtful & caring.[/COLOR]
thankyou, it feels good to give back, specially when it comes to my mom, she has gone thru very difficult times, things are getting better now for her now that she moved to the same city where i live, she used to live 10 hours away from me , she is the only person i know IRL that loves makeup as much as i do

Medgal07

thankyou, it feels good to give back, specially when it comes to my mom, she has gone thru very difficult times, things are getting better now for her now that she moved to the same city where i live, she used to live 10 hours away from me , she is the only person i know IRL that loves makeup as much as i do
That's really awesome. I wish my daughter had the same enthusiasm for makeup that I have.

ashievic

Makeup is the MOST important accessory at all times!!!! Go to bed, you will feel better tomorrow and hopefully will have snapped out of this moment of crazy. When I go to a function, all the dresses look the same, the jewelry the same, it is the makeup I remember!!!! And it is the photos that will be around for years of your face, not the shoes, dress, jewelry you wore.
The only thing that's crazy is Meddy doesn't want to go to this wedding. Do you think anyone would notice if I were frolicking on the beach instead of sitting through the
ceremony?
I'm cool---even though it feels like I'm going to the slaughter
girlhaha.gif
Frankly, i'm at the age where I could care less about who remembers what or not about my outfit----my

only concern is that I feel good about whatever I decide to wear.
Having worked far too many weddings, I see family fights, in-laws trashing the other in-laws, too much booze or whatever their choice of drug. I have trouble unless you have boatloads of cash, the weddings that cost a ga-billion. Buy a house, pay off student loans, but for a party? Then the bride usually has far higher expectations that can be met. Yes, work in the industry and you do become catty. And what do most remember? The fight between Joey and Billy, who got too drunk, etc. Going to a wedding as a guest, I would rather have my teeth pulled, most of the time.

awickedshape

None needed u do great
Thank you, so sweet [@]allthingsglam[/@]!
That shadow looks so very pretty on you dear!!!
Thank you, Swatch Queen!! :-D
  [COLOR=0000FF] You do great AWS----I love your eye looks![/COLOR]
Thank you [@]Medgal07[/@] :blush: Haven't been feeling so great, thank you all for being so nice!
   [COLOR=0000FF]That was a miracle!!!!  The look that you created with LL, VV and wicked sounds so amazing!!!![/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]Thank you AWS!   Oh Fétiche is one of my favorite palettes!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​  [/COLOR] :eek:hboy: [COLOR=0000FF]That's some nerve---ood time for her to learn how to stalk & hunt for her own makeup!!![/COLOR]
I was, like, really? I did give her a LE blush but not that lipstick lol
@Awickedshape & @Medgal07 , should I admit that I still haven't used the Fetische palette? I love Pink Glow though! I'm going to try Golden Peach tomorrow.
I can see how it happens! Lots of beautiful makeup. Hope you love GP!