Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

ashievic

What is a CCO? Yes, I am a blonde by God, so give me some slack....
Has nothing to do with the color of your hair----I didn't know about them before joining Specktra a few years ago. The inventory differs from region to region, and even
intra-regionally. Most are found within outlet centers like Tanger. Not all the brands that we high-end ladies use are carried at the CCOs. When I went recently they had
only a very small inventory of Tom Ford makeup, lots of MAC, which I didn't even look at, and a ton of Estée Lauder, Bobbi Brown & Clinique. In addition to makeup &
fragrances, they also had a limited amount of makeup brushes-----no TF, mind you.
Thanks so much. Daddy grew up on a Navy base, so I thought it was the store he always spoke of where his parent's would get things at super prices.

meka72

when folks say DMV it really means the metro area surrounding within 20 min from DC. Im on the Md side close to DC so Bmore is liiiike maybe 45 min from me. I went to Tanger outlets near the new harbor in Oxon Hill. If your ever in town for sure hit me up. i'd love to meet u. Miami hahahahaha i wish!!

thaaaanx!!! ooooh u have CR??? swatch when u get a chance for me pleeeease cuz i have it on my wishlist n i dnt wanna get it if it's close to DM.

ashievic

I just did a Google search, the one in Aurora which is a haul from where I live. Appears not to carry makeup. There is one in Chandler, so maybe the next time I am sent to Phoenix, I will check it out. Of course none in Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, where I am going soon.
Aurora carry's makeup, and Tom ford. It's funny that you think it's a haul. I drive all over the City all the time...
If I was bird, I am like 5 miles from the WI border. On a road I am 18 miles from the border. My uncles cousins went to boarding school in Aurora.

Medgal07

Thanks so much. Daddy grew up on a Navy base, so I thought it was the store he always spoke of where his parent's would get things at super prices.
friends.gif
girlhaha.gif

ashievic

Here you go Violet Fatale is pinker and lighter then Velvet Violet. Both are lovely, but not dupes of each other.
Noooooooooooooo Ash why????? You shuld have let me live in the blissful ignorance of not knowing VF and VV arent close!!! Jk!! Thank you for the swatches!! I am loving VV here!!
Ask my brother, I excel at enabling....he spoke to his wife about his recent purchase. She is in NYC for the week. First words out of her, you talked to your sister, didn't you????

ashievic

It's soooooooooooooo different Vee, I think you need it-----------------like STAT!!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

girlhaha.gif
I do right!!!
thud.gif
Remedied the situation!!
th_DANCE.gif
Super you will love it!!!! Gosh when I was little when it was your b'day you would get a free ice cream cone. I think Mr. Ford should send us all lipsticks!!! My brother was kind enough to remind if I ever go into the hospital I will now be listed "middle aged" yes, I will be 35. Bite me, brother dear, comes to mind!!! But he will always be older then me!!!!

Medgal07

Super you will love it!!!! Gosh when I was little when it was your b'day you would get a free ice cream cone. I think Mr. Ford should send us all lipsticks!!! My brother was kind enough to remind if I ever go into the hospital I will now be listed "middle aged" yes, I will be 35. Bite me, brother dear, comes to mind!!! But he will always be older then me!!!!
Well hell---what does that make me, 'Ancient, Almost Dead'?????
icon_eek.gif
girlhaha.gif

ashievic

You would be listed as middle age until you hit 65, then you will be listed as a senior. I love it, middle aged, within acceptable weight range for height, well groomed, and articulate. Really read the crap that is in a medical file,it will crack you up!!!! For my Daddy this last time it stated senior, very fragile, under weight, well educated, articulate.

Medgal07

You would be listed as middle age until you hit 65, then you will be listed as a senior. I love it, middle aged, within acceptable weight range for height, well groomed, and articulate. Really read the crap that is in a medical file,it will crack you up!!!! For my Daddy this last time it stated senior, very fragile, under weight, well educated, articulate.
The best that I've ever read was ______year old attractive female! What that had to do with my acute medical needs is beyond me
girlhaha.gif
Oh and I also get, "looks

younger than stated age." I had a surgeon walk into the exam room w/hubs and me and walk right back out TWICE because he thought he had the wrong patient.
The 3 of us laughed really hard about it.

NaomiH

[COLOR=0000FF]The best that I've ever read was ______year old attractive female!  What that had to do with my acute medical needs is beyond me:haha: Oh and I also get, "looks[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   younger than stated age."  I had[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] a surgeon walk into the exam room w/hubs and me and walk right back out TWICE because he thought he had the wrong patient.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   The 3 of us laughed really hard about it.[/COLOR]
:lol:

ashievic

The best that I've ever read was ______year old attractive female! What that had to do with my acute medical needs is beyond me
girlhaha.gif
Oh and I also get, "looks

younger than stated age." I had a surgeon walk into the exam room w/hubs and me and walk right back out TWICE because he thought he had the wrong patient.
The 3 of us laughed really hard about it.
The other good ones are woman age mid twenties and she was really 12. Or with my Daddy he had a radical mastoidectomy years ago. They had down he had a radical mastectomy. My Mama said you might want to look behind the ear if you are looking for the scar or in the ear to see it is hollow. Because they were lifting his gown and fishing around!!!!! In his most recent visit to the ER.

Latest posts