Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

ashievic

Well hell---what does that make me, 'Ancient, Almost Dead'?????
icon_eek.gif
girlhaha.gif

Puts us in the "DEPENDS CLUB"
lol.gif
Maybe you could get the ga-zillion bucks Lisa Rinna got for the commercial????

ashievic

I want to read some of my Dr's files...
My Mama was a nurse. Got really sick after she had her gallbladder out. Went to a $hit load of doctors. After nine years they finally figured it all out. She got her medical records to go Sloan, while on the plane she read them. She nearly busted out laughing. First she was overwhelmed to having teenagers, then depressed due to oldest child going off to college, then depressed he left the country, then depressed because I went away to college, depressed again when my brother moved our of State. Then the best one, her marriage sucked. When she got back, at a social event she ran into this doctor. Let him have it, told him the real problem, and he was oh my gosh, all the signs and symptoms were there. I just ignored them.

A few months later my parents were literally sitting next to them at a play downtown, not planned. This time he apologized since he by then read the actual medical findings. My Mama said, sometimes when you hear hoof prints, it is a zebra, not a horse......and the woman is not a crazy menopausal bitch.

Scorpio25

I just did a Google search, the one in Aurora which is a haul from where I live. Appears not to carry makeup. There is one in Chandler, so maybe the next time I am sent to Phoenix, I will check it out. Of course none in Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, where I am going soon.
There is also one in Kenosha (Pleasant Prairie outlets) and both locations have had TF.

elegant-one

My Mama was a nurse. Got really sick after she had her gallbladder out. Went to a $hit load of doctors. After nine years they finally figured it all out. She got her medical records to go Sloan, while on the plane she read them. She nearly busted out laughing. First she was overwhelmed to having teenagers, then depressed due to oldest child going off to college, then depressed he left the country, then depressed because I went away to college, depressed again when my brother moved our of State. Then the best one, her marriage sucked. When she got back, at a social event she ran into this doctor. Let him have it, told him the real problem, and he was oh my gosh, all the signs and symptoms were there. I just ignored them.

A few months later my parents were literally sitting next to them at a play downtown, not planned. This time he apologized since he by then read the actual medical findings. My Mama said, sometimes when you hear hoof prints, it is a zebra, not a horse......and the woman is not a crazy menopausal bitch.
rofl.gif
I've most likely been that ^^^
clapping.gif
girlhaha.gif

Geesh, I was depressed a lot when our son went to college...heck, I still get depressed when we don't get to see them
sigh.gif
so what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that is NORMAL if you love your kids.

And while I'm on the Psyche couch....I can get depressed when my MU orders don't arrive
lolz.gif

ashievic

I just did a Google search, the one in Aurora which is a haul from where I live. Appears not to carry makeup. There is one in Chandler, so maybe the next time I am sent to Phoenix, I will check it out. Of course none in Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, where I am going soon.
There is also one in Kenosha (Pleasant Prairie outlets) and both locations have had TF.
OK!!! Lots closer to that then Aurora!!!! Need to go on a road trip!!!!!

ashievic

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe she did that! I don't think I could do that - even for a gazillion bucks! Well, ok maybe...if Meddy did it with me
lmao.gif
Well since I will be middle age as of tomorrow, we can get a group of us for the commercial? Showing us with our beloved stashes of precious makeup and our box of Depends for all our different needs!!! Think of what we could get from our beloved Mr. Ford!!!! I would wear a diaper to be able to get everything I am dying to have from Mr. Ford!!!!!

ashievic

rofl.gif
I've most likely been that ^^^
clapping.gif
girlhaha.gif

Geesh, I was depressed a lot when our son went to college...heck, I still get depressed when we don't get to see them
sigh.gif
so what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that is NORMAL if you love your kids.

And while I'm on the Psyche couch....I can get depressed when my MU orders don't arrive
lolz.gif
When my Dad went to Cardio Rehab a shrink came to speak to him. It was a scale of 1 to 100 how depressed you are. They asked various situations that would make you feel that way. After about the 4th question, my Daddy said, we can just stop this now. They will all be zero. I am not depressed. I am alive and thankful, now lets do so exercising!!!!! My Mom has always said, women are ignored and everything is in their head and here take some Zoloft and you will be fine. That is why my Mom's dog is named Zoey, her version of Zoloft. Again, mental health issues have long been ignored and this is wrong. On the other hand, suck it up Buttercup, as well as don't blame everything with women on their cycles, menopause, or just being crazy.

Medgal07

The other good ones are woman age mid twenties and she was really 12. Or with my Daddy he had a radical mastoidectomy years ago. They had down he had a radical mastectomy. My Mama said you might want to look behind the ear if you are looking for the scar or in the ear to see it is hollow. Because they were lifting his gown and fishing around!!!!! In his most recent visit to the ER.
OMG
icon_eek.gif

Radiology once described a cyst that was "on the right ovary." My ovaries had been removed several years prior.

Medgal07

Well since I will be middle age as of tomorrow, we can get a group of us for the commercial? Showing us with our beloved stashes of precious makeup and our box of Depends for all our different needs!!! Think of what we could get from our beloved Mr. Ford!!!! I would wear a diaper to be able to get everything I am dying to have from Mr. Ford!!!!!
lol.gif
Lord I just had a visual----an adult diaper w/a big ole TF stamped on the bottom!!!!

Medgal07

Good for your Mama!!!

Medgal07

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe she did that! I don't think I could do that - even for a gazillion bucks! Well, ok maybe...if Meddy did it with me
lmao.gif
I'm in. Get the contracts and the ink pens----oh and don't forget the celebratory bottle of Merlot!!!!
drinkup.gif

awickedshape

The other good ones are woman age mid twenties and she was really 12. Or with my Daddy he had a radical mastoidectomy years ago. They had down he had a radical mastectomy. My Mama said you might want to look behind the ear if you are looking for the scar or in the ear to see it is hollow. Because they were lifting his gown and fishing around!!!!! In his most recent visit to the ER.
Omg lol
My Mama was a nurse. Got really sick after she had her gallbladder out. Went to a $hit load of doctors. After nine years they finally figured it all out. She got her medical records to go Sloan, while on the plane she read them. She nearly busted out laughing. First she was overwhelmed to having teenagers, then depressed due to oldest child going off to college, then depressed he left the country, then depressed because I went away to college, depressed again when my brother moved our of State. Then the best one, her marriage sucked. When she got back, at a social event she ran into this doctor. Let him have it, told him the real problem, and he was oh my gosh, all the signs and symptoms were there. I just ignored them.  A few months later my parents were literally sitting next to them at a play downtown, not planned. This time he apologized since he by then read the actual medical findings. My Mama said, sometimes when you hear hoof prints, it is a zebra, not a horse......and the woman is not a crazy menopausal bitch. 
Good for her! Glad she was able to get a proper diagnosis.

ashievic

OMG
icon_eek.gif

Radiology once described a cyst that was "on the right ovary." My ovaries had been removed several years prior.
On one of the reports it stated my Mama's ovaries and uterus were "unremarkable" which is good. But my Mama felt they should have been fu**ing remarkable since they were long gone!!!!!

ashievic

We could do a dual commercial---Chanel & Depends
girlhaha.gif
What goes well with Chanel? A classic beige Depends. Perhaps we could get the connecting C's across the butt??? When I was little I had undies with NM across the butt as well as having Calvin Klein diaper covers!!!! I think we are onto something!!!!

Latest posts