Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Urmi

Hi ladies, these are supposed to be permanent right! Any idea when they'll be restocking certain colours? Thank u :help:

Icecaramellatte

There's a lot of people who like the price of the boys and smaller size but I personally prefer to pay the price of the full size. The boys are really small and the price isn't any better when you compare it too the .oz of the lipstick. Which is why I skipped the boys last year and only got 1 this time around and won't be getting anymore. My last 2 TF lipsticks went bad last week so my time with TF lipsticks is done.

I prefer full size too. I still haven't bought all I wanted from the last full size release of lipsticks.

My boys ;) I havent swatched any of the shades i have got yet but if you need swatches, let me know and I will do the same. :D
Part 1:
Jay, Guillermo and Eric
View attachment 50368 View attachment 50369 View attachment 50370

Whoa! Many of these are metallic or shimmer. I want them now. I focused on shimmer shades with the last release since TF doesn't carry many in his permanent line. In fact most companies don't seem too. Well, colored metallics at least. Many seem to carry a metallic neutral color as many MAs pull it out to place in center of another lipstick color. I went to a Nars event and the national MA commented on my lipstick. I'm pretty sure it was Hot Voodoo. Well, I checked and Hot Voodoo is discontinued.

Sugar & Spice

I prefer full size too. I still haven't bought all I wanted from the last full size release of lipsticks.

Whoa! Many of these are metallic or shimmer. I want them now. I focused on shimmer shades with the last release since TF doesn't carry many in his permanent line. In fact most companies don't seem too. Well, colored metallics at least. Many seem to carry a metallic neutral color as many MAs pull it out to place in center of another lipstick color. I went to a Nars event and the national MA commented on my lipstick. I'm pretty sure it was Hot Voodoo. Well, I checked and Hot Voodoo is discontinued.

TF Boy Derek would give the look of Hot Voodoo, maybe better.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I have NO idea what this site did to my pics - they're listed as attachments not the photos! Crap :doh: I deleted them on my computer Ugh! What is wrong with this site

When you're uploading pics, remember to select the icon that's a photo of a tree, not the one that's a paper clip. (The one that's a paper clip is for uploading other files, like PDFs or Word docs.) That's why your pics showed up as attachments and not pics the first time.

They're still uploaded here. All of them. Simply go back to your previous posts and re-save them to your hard drive. :)

Haven

So happy that I was finally able to login to my old account! Thank you Dawn!

Now back to Tom Ford. I have purchased several of the new boys despite my concerns about the quality. So far I like them all! Thankfully!

elegant-one

So happy that I was finally able to login to my old account! Thank you Dawn!

Now back to Tom Ford. I have purchased several of the new boys despite my concerns about the quality. So far I like them all! Thankfully!

So Happy you're back!!!! What shades did you get?

Last edited:

elegant-one

When you're uploading pics, remember to select the icon that's a photo of a tree, not the one that's a paper clip. (The one that's a paper clip is for uploading other files, like PDFs or Word docs.) That's why your pics showed up as attachments and not pics the first time.

They're still uploaded here. All of them. Simply go back to your previous posts and re-save them to your hard drive. :)

I did select the pic with the tree that says insert image not the paper clip. They originally showed as pics & then something changed to attachments.

Last edited:

Prettypackages

I'm trying hard not to get tempted by all the boy talk. I might have to stay away, but I wore Wes today, I forgot how nice it was and NO rancid issues. TBH, I don't feel like going through 50 shades to figure out what I want.

Haven

:hahaha: So, maybe I need Jake. Did you get Ansel by any chance? I'm still waiting on Egon to be delivered.

Ansel is on the way.
Along with only a few others...:reddance:

Just trying out some new smilies. :wootrock:

Definitely look into Jake! Eric is also pretty! Forgot to include Eric in my initial list of purchased boys.

Last edited:

laurennnxox

Still lemming Egon but I need to chill on my purchases and worry about getting family/friends/boyfriend their christmas presents first. lol!

Here are super quick swatch pictures of my 4 picks:

Left to right: Daniel, Jay, Joaquin, Malik. (I'm not sure why it rotated my picture? It was initially vertical. Oh well, I don't have time to play around with it right now.)

IMG_3856.jpg

I LOVE Malik. I keep debating a BU. Daniel is amazing too, but I have a bunch of similar shades. I might throw in a BU of Malik when I pick up Egon eventually.

ashievic

Got my Boy's, 15 for me and 5 for gifts. I love Theo!!!!! Might to pickup Jake. So many choices, not enough funds. Perhaps a "go fund me" page for the Boy's???

Winthrop44

Still lemming Egon but I need to chill on my purchases and worry about getting family/friends/boyfriend their christmas presents first. lol!

Here are super quick swatch pictures of my 4 picks:

Left to right: Daniel, Jay, Joaquin, Malik. (I'm not sure why it rotated my picture? It was initially vertical. Oh well, I don't have time to play around with it right now.)

View attachment 50520

I LOVE Malik. I keep debating a BU. Daniel is amazing too, but I have a bunch of similar shades. I might throw in a BU of Malik when I pick up Egon eventually.

Great swatches. Thanks! I ordered Daniel and haven't heard much about him so glad to hear you like him and see your beautiful swatch of him and Malik who I also ordered but have not received yet! Would wite more but Imon my desktp on IE11 hic s no loner compatiblewith this site and writing the fist 3 sentencesin alegiblemannertoo meabout 10 minutesbetween typingat a snails pacead editing on thfly.

Last edited:

Sugar & Spice

Great swatches. Thanks! I ordered Daniel and haven't heard much about him so glad to hear you like him and see your beautiful swatch of him and Malik who I also ordered but have not received yet! Would wite more but Imon my desktp on IE11 hic s no loner compatiblewith this site and writing the fist 3 sentencesin alegiblemannertoo meabout 10 minutesbetween typingat a snails pacead editing on thfly. No more patiencefo this

I like Daniel and almost got him but I ended up liking Drake more. However Daniel pulls mauve on me and not like how it looks on Lauren, so it could go either way and hopefully you like it.

Latest posts