Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

elegant-one

There is info about the new quads, cream shadows (a couple new ones plus re-releases), and other items releasing end of Jan on the Sephora forum.

Also on there @elegant-one is a lip swatch of Ansel. Jake is like the cuter brother of Forbidden Pink.

LOL! Well, that sounds lovely. I read your pm first.

GlamourKitty

There is info about the new quads, cream shadows (a couple new ones plus re-releases), and other items releasing end of Jan on the Sephora forum.

Also on there @elegant-one is a lip swatch of Ansel. Jake is like the cuter brother of Forbidden Pink.

Thank you so much, Winthrop! I can't remember if I'm registered at the Sephora boards, but will do that if I need to. :thankyou:

Winthrop44

You don't need to register to read, at least I don't think so. I have registered to ask product questions but I don't think that has anything to do with the forum (which I've never tried to post on).

laurennnxox

I picked up egon. It was a guess/impulse buy because they didn't have a tester for it. I like it! it's unique. It'll look pretty over some different liners.

I think I'm in the minority but I'm looooooving all the glittery/frosty shades. I know the formula is different, but nothing gets me going like a glittery red. :heart:

No worries! I'm not on nearly as much post-site-swap. Notifications...harder on mobile (worse experience and kills my data)...ad whack-a-mole...

LOVE the swatches! You're making me want Malik and have confirmed my love for Joaquin.

Anyone have both Malik and Julian?? Which would you recommend?

I agree. I'm finding this site to be purely unusable on mobile, sadly, which was how I used it the most. Hopefully it'll get better in the future!

Winthrop44

I picked up egon. It was a guess/impulse buy because they didn't have a tester for it. I like it! it's unique. It'll look pretty over some different liners.

I think I'm in the minority but I'm looooooving all the glittery/frosty shades. I know the formula is different, but nothing gets me going like a glittery red. :heart:

I agree. I'm finding this site to be purely unusable on mobile, sadly, which was how I used it the most. Hopefully it'll get better in the future!

I can't use it on my phone at all either, and henthere isth typng problem on mydektop!

Winthrop44

LOL :rofl:It's almost like you were drinking & posting....for me trying to read it :drinking::p

just trying to throw a little challenge out there! :hehe: Plus it takes more patience than I've got to fix it.

Did you see Adele tonight by any chance? I'd love to know what lipstick she was wearing.

Marsha Pomells

Not surprised it did well! It is a pretty color.

But it didn't work on me unfortunately. I love the ones I bought though! Alex, Joaquin and Xavier. :)

I really do want to get my hands on Drake (seeing that I can't get my hands on Aubrey himself), the lipstick and his mixtapes will just have to do. I did swatch it and said that I will be back when I'm on my Boxing Day mission. I hope he's still there on Boxing Day.

RuLaRu

I'm gonna leave this link here, seeing that it is Tom Ford/Drake related:

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/beauty-hair/makeup/news/a40213/tom-ford-drake-lipstick/

Does anyone think that Drake is the best out of the new boys???

I actually kinda got annoyed with the drake shade making it into the news :mad:, it was on my top trending list on Facebook. i bought my boys two weeks ago and had drake on my lips at that time yet these articles and making out like drake was the only shade to sell out and like it only just went up for sale, media gets on my nerves haha why was Net-A-Porter selling them now ?, i swear i seen some of you american ladies get your boys weeks ago so it seems strange that the articles are saying it only just sold out, drake to me was pretty unremarkable haha and i found Derek much more impressive :rolleyes:

elegant-one

just trying to throw a little challenge out there! :hehe: Plus it takes more patience than I've got to fix it.

Did you see Adele tonight by any chance? I'd love to know what lipstick she was wearing.

No, I missed Adele. I'll google it to see if I can find a pic of what you're talking about. hugs

elegant-one

I actually kinda got annoyed with the drake shade making it into the news :mad:, it was on my top trending list on Facebook. i bought my boys two weeks ago and had drake on my lips at that time yet these articles and making out like drake was the only shade to sell out and like it only just went up for sale, media gets on my nerves haha why was Net-A-Porter selling them now ?, i swear i seen some of you american ladies get your boys weeks ago so it seems strange that the articles are saying it only just sold out, drake to me was pretty unremarkable haha and i found Derek much more impressive :rolleyes:

We did get the boys weeks ago & Drake did sell out right away & is very hard to find. I LOVE it & bought 2. I agree, the media gets on my nerves too ;) I'll have to check out Derek.

Prettypackages

agreed. I'm actually laughing at my friends who are reporting about it. I'm like you all are weeks late. It isn't really about Drake, but TF's lips and boys collex...

elegant-one

Just got my Joaquin :cloud9::heart: It is SOOOOO Beautiful on! It's a medium very slight red, raspberry shade. No frosty look at all just looks like a satin. I really LOVE it. Winthrop, you would like this shade on ;)

Latest posts