Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Sugar & Spice

Yep I saw the quads and there are 5 new ones. I really liked Honeymoon which is a better version of Enchanted and I'm sure it's going to be a top seller. Lilac Dream is sort of like lavender lust but the new one is more wearable/subtle. Disco Dust is like Cognac Sable but the new one looks more softer and I don't think it's better especially for dark/deep skin. Starry Night which is something like whatever blue quad he had before but the new one looks better. Last Dance is a wild card quad and I'm not sure what he was going for with it as the shades are all pretty different, well 3 neutral shades with a shimmery teal shade which is gorge! I didn't ask the release date since I'm not interested in getting any.

Haviggi

I wonder how the shimmery teal shade in Last Dance will be compared to the one from the summer cream and powder duo Midnight Sea!

GreenEyedAllie

Just remembered I never posted the pics I took of my latest Boys!

Taken in full sunlight, (they don't look so shimmery indoors).

View attachment 50850

Austin, Ansel, Jake, Demsey, Michael

View attachment 50851

Egon, Vladimir, Roman, Theo, Daniel

View attachment 50852

Daniel vs. So Vain

Daniel is sheerer and doesn't have the chunky gold glitter, but the colour is essentially the same.

Thank you SO MUCH for this!!! I can now remove Daniel for sure off my list...I had been waffling on him. I like the look of SV so much better, already own it, and the glitter does not bother me at all.

GreenEyedAllie

The new Quads!
Honeymoon, Disco Dust,Starry Night, Lilac Dream & Last Dance)
View attachment 50836

honeymoon and Disco Dust :heart: :wow:

Honeymoon for sure since it seems a mixture of Nude Dip and Enchanted Rose which unfortunately I don't have ! Thank you so much Vee !!!!

Honeymoon and Disco Dust look gorgeous, although I think they're close enough that I wouldn't need both.

Honeymoon will be my first TF quad :yess:

Oh crap, I want 4 of them! I think I'll start with Honeymoon and Lilac Dream, and get Disco Dust and Last Dance later.

Honeymoon reminds me a little of the discontinued Burnished Amber quad, which I love. I'm really excited to see those kind of colours in this formula.

Honeymoon looks gorgeous.

Sign me up for the Honeymoon train!

Prettypackages

The new Quads!
Honeymoon, Disco Dust,Starry Night, Lilac Dream & Last Dance)
View attachment 50836

Just remembered I never posted the pics I took of my latest Boys!

Taken in full sunlight, (they don't look so shimmery indoors).

View attachment 50850

Austin, Ansel, Jake, Demsey, Michael

View attachment 50851

Egon, Vladimir, Roman, Theo, Daniel

View attachment 50852

Daniel vs. So Vain

Daniel is sheerer and doesn't have the chunky gold glitter, but the colour is essentially the same.
Ohh I like these!

Haven

Do we know yet if all of the new quads will have a glitter shade? TF glitter shadows are not my favorite product to work with.

Latest posts