Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Shars

View attachment 51055 So we have also the names of the creme shadows! For me:
Siren Blue,midnight Violet, platinum( since I don't have it from the previous release ) Sphinx (seems like amazing duo chrome)

Found these shade descriptions below on the Chic Profile blog. I'm liking Midnight Violet and Burnished Copper by description. I'll have to see the others swatched to decide if I'll get more. I kind of want Platinum only because I missed it the first go around lol.

• Platinum – light gray
  • Spice – brown
  • Opale – beige pink
  • Sphinx – coppery pink
  • Siren Blue – silver blue
  • Caviar – black
  • Burnished Copper – muted bronze
  • Midnight Violet – dark purple

mkoparanova

Siren Blue,midnight Violet, platinum( since I don't have it from the previous release ) Sphinx (seems like amazing duo chrome)

Found these shade descriptions below on the Chic Profile blog. I'm liking Midnight Violet and Burnished Copper by description. I'll have to see the others swatched to decide if I'll get more. I kind of want Platinum only because I missed it the first go around lol.

• Platinum – light gray
  • Spice – brown
  • Opale – beige pink
  • Sphinx – coppery pink
  • Caviar – black

They sound amazing but I can't wait to see real pics!

GreenEyedAllie

• Platinum – light gray
  • Spice – brown
  • Opale – beige pink
  • Sphinx – coppery pink
  • Caviar – black

This is going to get expensive for me...

beauteblogueur

I'm definitely getting Siren Blue, Midnight Violet, Burnished Copper, Opale and Sphinx. I probably don't need Caviar since I have Spring 2016 and Black Oyster, but we'll see how it swatches.

Between these and the new quads, TF is going to eat up most of my Spring beauty budget and I don't even care.

karlaedith

Finally platinum is being repromoted, i missed out the other times and i adore this kind of colors, so definitely getting it??????

GlamourKitty

This photo suggests there'll be five compacts; here's a look inside one of them.

Oh my God! That striped powder blush/bronzer! And that photo looks like there are two, instead of the usual one, gigantic summer palettes. Between these things and the creme eyeshadows and the Honeymoon palette, I had better buy a lottery ticket!

arch

Oh my God! That striped powder blush/bronzer! And that photo looks like there are two, instead of the usual one, gigantic summer palettes. Between these things and the creme eyeshadows and the Honeymoon palette, I had better buy a lottery ticket!
Here's what was inside all those compacts; looks like it was just Terra and Gold Dust. I'm hoping that's just a promo package of fillers and not a preview of the actual summer collection since it doesn't include the blush/bronzer face trio.

Latest posts