Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Icecaramellatte

Nordies is really great with returns! As long as you have proof/receipt it is never an issue returning product, especially when you tell them why.

Mph and last time I returned a purchase I forgot the receipt and didn't have the box, the SA told me if I remembered the approximate date I bought it she could find the transaction in the computer and she did!

shadowaddict

Nordstrom has always been known for excellent customer service. They set high standards to keep that status. I've had a few cosmetic returns that were gifts & did not have the sticker. They must have been ordered. I just wanted to choose another product. However you have proof of purchase & like Icecaramellatte said they can easily look up your transaction.

You shouldn't feel bad. However I understand as I feel that way many times with returns particularly cosmetics. If you feel awkward or embarrassed to take them to the store you can call their main customer service & explain the situation. Tell them you feel very uncomfortable returning them in store because you have a nice relationship with your sales associate that is always so helpful. They will likely email you a prepaid return label so you can return them that way.

pbpink

not sure if posted already but here are names, could not find the compact with the 3 colors (yet)! xx

summer soleil 2016
Remote private islands where summer lasts all year and one day seamlessly blends into the next inspire the TOM FORD Soleil Collection, a sensuous series of bronzers, highlighters and skincare designed to illuminate summer skin throughout the year. Innovative lip formulas in sheer- to full-coverage colors glide on lips with hydrating, nourishing benefits, while sheer cheek colors simmer with lit-from-within radiance. Private blend Soleil Blanc intoxicates with seductive refinement and refreshing decadence. The solar floral amber unapologetically exudes the endless pursuit of sun and luxury that defines TOM FORD Soleil. Presented in ivory- and gold-colored TOM FORD Soleil packaging.

lippies w/white case
PURPLE NOON
OYSTER
LE MEPRIS
APHRODITE

lippies w/balm + white case (pre-order on NM)
Moisturecore Lip Color $55.00
Two innovative formulas in one lip product. In the center, a liquid core infused with passion fruit oil provides luxurious moisture in a pink pop of color throughout every Moisturecore Lip Color shade. A luminous lip color encases the core, infused with an exotic blend of melon fruit extract, murumuru butter and plant-derived esters that help condition lips. Sprinkled with subtle golden pearl to complement bronzed, summer skin. Shades, ranging from sandy nude to rosy mauve, provide a soft veil of lightweight color that lasts for hours.

SCANDOLA
CALA DI VOLPE
MUSTIQUE
PIPA
CARRIACOU
OTRANTO

CREAM BLUSH (pre-order on Saks)
Pieno Sole (Brown)
Pink Sand (Pink, Re-Promote)

Sheer Cheek Powder Duo in Bicoastal (was on pre-order on NM but OOS)
Cheeks go both ways with Bicoastal, a pair of petal-perfect pinks that give a light-reflective finish to bronzed summer skin. A soft pink highlighter and a bold rose blush can be applied wet for a soft veil of color or dry for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. Use shades alone or together for long-lasting color that blends easily. Embossed with the TOM FORD logo.

BICOASTAL

maeonsaturday

not sure if posted already but here are names, could not find the compact with the 3 colors (yet)! xx

summer soleil 2016
Remote private islands where summer lasts all year and one day seamlessly blends into the next inspire the TOM FORD Soleil Collection, a sensuous series of bronzers, highlighters and skincare designed to illuminate summer skin throughout the year. Innovative lip formulas in sheer- to full-coverage colors glide on lips with hydrating, nourishing benefits, while sheer cheek colors simmer with lit-from-within radiance. Private blend Soleil Blanc intoxicates with seductive refinement and refreshing decadence. The solar floral amber unapologetically exudes the endless pursuit of sun and luxury that defines TOM FORD Soleil. Presented in ivory- and gold-colored TOM FORD Soleil packaging.

lippies w/white case
PURPLE NOON
OYSTER
LE MEPRIS
APHRODITE

Two innovative formulas in one lip product. In the center, a liquid core infused with passion fruit oil provides luxurious moisture in a pink pop of color throughout every Moisturecore Lip Color shade. A luminous lip color encases the core, infused with an exotic blend of melon fruit extract, murumuru butter and plant-derived esters that help condition lips. Sprinkled with subtle golden pearl to complement bronzed, summer skin. Shades, ranging from sandy nude to rosy mauve, provide a soft veil of lightweight color that lasts for hours.

SCANDOLA
CALA DI VOLPE
MUSTIQUE
PIPA
CARRIACOU
OTRANTO

Pieno Sole (Brown)

Cheeks go both ways with Bicoastal, a pair of petal-perfect pinks that give a light-reflective finish to bronzed summer skin. A soft pink highlighter and a bold rose blush can be applied wet for a soft veil of color or dry for a sweeping pop of vibrancy. Use shades alone or together for long-lasting color that blends easily. Embossed with the TOM FORD logo.

BICOASTAL

Thanks! Any idea when the official release date is? I want Pink Sand and Bicoastal!

maeonsaturday

has anyone tried powder foundation? how is it?

You mean Flawless Powder Foundation? If so, I have that. I don't find it anything particularly spectacular, to be honest, compared to to other powders I have used. It doesn't feel like a powder foundation, more like a light coverage setting powder.

awickedshape

If these are colours that you'll use a lot, like me, I highly recommend Last Dance! Loving it more and more with each use!

20160303_070825-1.jpg

20160303_075306-1.jpg

Last edited:

ryan-eh

Hahah someone's been into French new wave cinema recently . . .

summer soleil 2016

lippies w/white case
PURPLE NOON
OYSTER
LE MEPRIS
APHRODITE

SCANDOLA
CALA DI VOLPE
MUSTIQUE
PIPA
CARRIACOU
OTRANTO

Pieno Sole (Brown)

BICOASTAL

ryan-eh

Have you used the blue at all? I love the three other colors but I won't ever use that blue and it seems like a waste to me. But if the green and golds are that great, maybe I'll get it anyway.

awickedshape

Have you used the blue at all? I love the three other colors but I won't ever use that blue and it seems like a waste to me. But if the green and golds are that great, maybe I'll get it anyway.

I used it once, lightly, in the crease of the eye and it's pretty but because at work lately I'm wearing moss and olive with some khaki accents I tend to only use the other three shades. Have to think of a look with that blue.
Wore the palette again today with no creasing, wow .

clidre

Interesting! My Indian Rose is one of the originals and it is still good. Yet, I have had Blush Nude go bad quite quickly and Casablanca (original) went bad next. And my Black Orchid (original) is still fine!
I don't think it depends on the shade. How long did Blush Nude last? I've purchased my first TF lipstick 6 months ago (I have five of them now), and I'm starting checking the older ones almost everyday now...