Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Icecaramellatte

Still waffling. My SA told me they still have everything except the cream eyeshadows which is fine since I wasn't getting those. I assumed she had the blush duo but I'm hearing now that no one has it. Still debating ordering or going in person tomorrow.

laurennnxox

I'm loooving Les Mepris! I don't want any more TF lipsticks though. :( I looked at T's dupes and the only one that comes close in my eye that I like is Colourpop's Frenemie... Of course it was LE! The others are either too bright or too warm. Oh well! I don't wear brights that often due to work. I'm digging the thought of corals lately, though.

elegant-one

Les Mepris (like the rest of them) looks beautiful on Sabrina:

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2016/04/tom-ford-soleil-collection-ultra-rich.html

Wish it looked like that on my lips.

They are all pretty on her. She makes me want RAM. I didn't care for how it looked on Temptalia, but I really like it on her. hmm

I'm sure you did try this...but I used a very light application of LM on my bottom lip & then smooshed & it was really pretty. It is turning a bit less bright & a bit more red coral pink on me than on her.

Winthrop44

They are all pretty on her. She makes me want RAM. I didn't care for how it looked on Temptalia, but I really like it on her. hmm

I'm sure you did try this...but I used a very light application of LM on my bottom lip & then smooshed & it was really pretty. It is turning a bit less bright & a bit more red coral pink on me than on her.

It's very orangey on me for some reason. :mecry:

Yep, I feel the same about RAM. Just wondering what my lip pigmentation will do to it compared to hers given my experience with Les Mepris.

elegant-one

It's very orangey on me for some reason. :mecry:

Yep, I feel the same about RAM. Just wondering what my lip pigmentation will do to it compared to hers given my experience with Les Mepris.

Ugh! It looked fairly orangey on me too when I first applied it, then it turns the coral red :hmm: I was wondering too what my lips would look like with RAM on. Seems like I'm 99% unhappy with those shades when I try them on.

GreenEyedAllie

@elegant, here is a swatch of Afternooner bronzer (bottom/left) and Golden Rinse (top/right). I think on me it almost has reddish tones...weird that it looks yellow on you. This is artificial bathroom lighting, so I'm sure they look more different in sunlight but still close on me.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts