Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Icecaramellatte

Hi ladies,
Been mia, but of course have been checking things out. Hope you all are well.

Bought the triple blush/bronzer and RAM l/s. Took pictures of the lippies.
But, I can't post pictures, don't know why, anyone else having issues?

Oh I wondered what happened to you. Glad to see you back.

YarahFlower

Seriously, I love my husband! He contacted our TF sales associate this morning looking for a new blazer and while he was there, he asked them if they had bicoastal! And they did!!! Normally he wouldn't go around inquiring about cosmetics for me, but I've been going through a lot and he knew how bad I wanted this! I'm smitten with him, AND this new blush/highlighter LOL!!!

IMG_20160404_125835.jpg

IMG_20160404_192005.jpg

elegant-one

Seriously, I love my husband! He contacted our TF sales associate this morning looking for a new blazer and while he was there, he asked them if they had bicoastal! And they did!!! Normally he wouldn't go around inquiring about cosmetics for me, but I've been going through a lot and he knew how bad I wanted this! I'm smitten with him, AND this new blush/highlighter LOL!!!

View attachment 53350

View attachment 53351

Aww, that is SOOOO Sweet! I Love it & you deserve it! It's beautiful. Can't wait to hear your thoughts dear.

GreenEyedAllie

View attachment 53350

View attachment 53351

Gorgeous! And what a sweet hubby! I can't wait to get mine! Enjoy it!

YarahFlower

Aww, that is SOOOO Sweet! I Love it & you deserve it! It's beautiful. Can't wait to hear your thoughts dear.

Thank you dear! I'm going to make myself swatch it! IT's so hard when the makeup is beautiful, lol!!! I'll have my thoughts up sooner than later ;) are you looking to get it?

YarahFlower

Gorgeous! And what a sweet hubby! I can't wait to get mine! Enjoy it!

He's really sweet pie :) ..I was on the fence about this duo in the beginning, but I saw swatches on IG and I couldnt let it go! Anxious for you to get it ASAP!!! It's going to be really pretty on your skin tone :)

Ernie

Charging and not sending is par for the course for them for backorders, which is bad enough, but I would be extra concerned too since it says "sent". My best luck with them has actually been via repeated e-mails, so keep trying that way. Try thru the contact form on their web site, as well as by responding to your order and shipment e-mails.

I've also read they do what you've experienced when they send an item in a separate box and right now (surprisingly) it looks like they actually have Bicoastal in stock. It's possible it's still on its way to you?

Thanks for the wonderful pics Ernie!! So great to see you here. We miss you!
Thanks Winthrop!
Hi Ernie!!! Miss you! Thanks for the great swatches! HUGS
Miss you too!
Ok thank you!

Thanks for posting and welcome back! I didn't think the moisture ones would be that pigmented. I may pick up one of those to see how I like them.

Wooo! Nice. Would you mind posting swatches of it if/when you get a chance? We have similar colouring and I'd love to see how it looks swatched on our colouring!
I was surprised as well that some of them were so pigmented.
Pretty swatches! Now I'm concerned about Les Mepris being too neon for me.
It's pretty but definitely bright, wouldn't say neon, I actually like it.
Oh I wondered what happened to you. Glad to see you back.
Just busy times, thanks!

Ernie

View attachment 53350

View attachment 53351
It's gorgeous, enjoy it, you're hubby is a keeper!

SRenee12

Ok thank you!

Thanks for posting and welcome back! I didn't think the moisture ones would be that pigmented. I may pick up one of those to see how I like them.

Wooo! Nice. Would you mind posting swatches of it if/when you get a chance? We have similar colouring and I'd love to see how it looks swatched on our colouring!

I'll swatch when I get home from work tonight!

SRenee12

View attachment 53350

View attachment 53351
That's SO sweet!! :heart::heart:

Prettypackages

I let the cheek palette slip out of my hands on Nordies, not sure I wanna order from another place. Although Nordies in the Grove pissed me off so bad I'm getting ready to write a poison pen letter.

YarahFlower

I die! That looks soooo gorgeous, and it looks really really pretty against your skin. Thank you for the swatches!

Thank you dear!!! Like most Tom Ford items, it looks even better in person :) also, the texture of this duo is amazing!!! It blends effortlessly!!! ...and you're welcome, happy to swatch! ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts