Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

elegant-one

But of course! Probably the e/s palette, a few lippies, maybe a polish, blush? What about you?
I also picked up a bunch of stuff from the nears spring collection, I think you'd like some of the products, if you haven't got them already! I'll post pictures on the Nars thread. Particularly the blush. :yay::yay:

I did get the new Nars blush & Rosecliff ls - LOVE both!!!! On the Mac...lol...I have about 8 things on my list. hugs

Monsy

C

Late to the party, but yes keep it!! And that liner is perfect. I understand what you mean about the need for a full face with the rich colors in this quad. So happy you were able to make it work. (Now if you could figure out nude dip for us, that would be great.)

:rotfl:

shadowaddict

Ok Ernie, It's 6:00AM here (can't sleep, Damn menopause) I am now hopefully going to slumberland.

I wonder what effect Disco Duck will have on my dreams now that it is stuck in my head.

imagegif
imagegif
imagegif
imagegif
imagegif
imagegif
imagegif
imagegif
imagegif
imagegif
imagegif
imagegif
imagegif
imagegif

Last edited:

Icecaramellatte

I see the cream shadows up. I wonder why my SA hasn't contacted me. Probably will this weekend. I may pick up one or two. I'm going to try not to go crazy.

Haviggi

Spring collection is up at Selfridges! I picked Sphinx,Platinum and siren blue! I will check opale and midnight violet in person when the collection will launch in Stockholm :)

Ernie

image.jpg
image.jpg
Right to left
No Vacancy, Stolen Cherry,Infamy,Erotic,Exposed,Ravageur
Bottom left, Red Corset, Bottom right, Orchid Fatale

Last edited:

Latest posts