Tom Ford Fall 2015

Shars

Thank you ladies! It all sounds so wonderful! I feel like I have so much makeup, especially lipstick. Has anyone tried the foundation? I so want an eyeshadow quad.
Maybe you can see if any of the CCOs near you carry his stuff. That way you can at least try a lipstick and/or eyeshadow palette at 30% off before you indulge in the full range.

ashievic

Thank you ladies! It all sounds so wonderful! I feel like I have so much makeup, especially lipstick. Has anyone tried the foundation? I so want an eyeshadow quad.
For foundation you might want to wait until August. That is when he is releasing his new one. For a e/s quad. I do not own it, but I know for a fact Cocoa Mirage is the #1 seller in his line. If you want a nice neutral palette with minimal sparkle.

No one EVER HAS TOO MUCH MAKEUP. That is like saying you have too many shoes!!!!!

Medgal07

For foundation you might want to wait until August. That is when he is releasing his new one. For a e/s quad. I do not own it, but I know for a fact Cocoa Mirage is the #1 seller in his line. If you want a nice neutral palette with minimal sparkle.

No one EVER HAS TOO MUCH MAKEUP. That is like saying you have too many shoes!!!!!
girlhaha.gif
iagree.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I think they look great, I think I want the peach one, but I need to see more swatches.

Vineetha

I think they look great, I think I want the peach one, but I need to see more swatches.
Me too!! I don't think they are going to be va voom pigmented but more like subtle blushes!! Pending more swatches/ reviews, I am still liking the looks of it!!

mango13

She seemed to like it though??!!
Yeah, it's just my opinion. I can easily dupe it as an eyeshadow already. I have enough eyeshadows to not have to use a blush as one... idk... and as a blush it's okayish. I'm just not feeling them, yet.

Vineetha

Yeah, it's just my opinion. I can easily dupe it as an eyeshadow already. I have enough eyeshadows to not have to use a blush as one... idk... and as a blush it's okayish. I'm just not feeling them, yet.
Sure!! I am intrigued to find out how the blush fares as an e/s as well!! Dual purpose products usually works well in one area than other for me ( mostly as cheek products than lip products) . So I am wary of those !! A really good blush formula need not translate in to a good e/s!! It would be nice to see if he actually pulls it off!

mango13

Sure!! I am intrigued to find out how the blush fares as an e/s as well!! Dual purpose products usually works well in one area than other for me ( mostly as cheek products than lip products) . So I am vary of those !! A really good blush formula need not translate in to a good e/s!! It would be nice to see if he actually pulls it off!
Yeah, that's very true. Thinking of the duo cheek and lip products, pretty on cheeks horrible looking on the lips. I hope these turn out to be amazing, but if they don't that new eyeshadow formula in the pot looks amazing.

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] I can't stop looking at this[/COLOR]:eyelove: [COLOR=0000FF]   I haven't even used all of my Soleil collection items and I want this like yesterday!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Oh yeah!!!  We're all in!!!  [/COLOR]:grouphug:
:werd: between this and Chanel we are all set for fall!!! :happydance: (I am going to pretend I didn't see the new guerlain blushes coming :lol: )

Latest posts