Tom Ford Fall 2015

katred

Specktra Bestie
I was super excited for the highlight duo until o read the review that said to be careful if you have noticeable pores. Powders that emphasize pores are a serious no go for me. DAMMIT.

Medgal07

Thanks Meddy! I will see if it's closer as I may have to fly into Baltimore instead. I was trying to check out the Limerick CCO because it's a 20 minute drive from that legendary King of Prussia Mall
eyelove.gif
. That's just my inner shoppaholic getting excited though lol.

His blushes are supposed to be super, super pigmented. Especially if you use his brushes. The only thing you may need to worry about is the bronzers. It looks as though his new foundation and powders may stretch to reach deeper skintones from the pics we've seen thus far!
You know Shars, you could potentially hit pay dirt if you go to BOTH!!!!!!

iagree.gif
The blushes are AMAZING, and the cheek brush works miracles with, not just TF blush but every other brand's blush that I've used the TF cheek brush.

Winthrop44

For foundation you might want to wait until August. That is when he is releasing his new one. For a e/s quad. I do not own it, but I know for a fact Cocoa Mirage is the #1 seller in his line. If you want a nice neutral palette with minimal sparkle.

No one EVER HAS TOO MUCH MAKEUP. That is like saying you have too many shoes!!!!!
@ashievic what is the new foundation supposed to be like?

Shars

You know Shars, you could potentially hit pay dirt if you go to BOTH!!!!!!

iagree.gif
The blushes are AMAZING, and the cheek brush works miracles with, not just TF blush but every other brand's blush that I've used the TF cheek brush.
I might just combust with excitement haha!

ashievic

For foundation you might want to wait until August. That is when he is releasing his new one. For a e/s quad. I do not own it, but I know for a fact Cocoa Mirage is the #1 seller in his line. If you want a nice neutral palette with minimal sparkle.

No one EVER HAS TOO MUCH MAKEUP. That is like saying you have too many shoes!!!!!

@ashievic what is the new foundation supposed to be like?
cream turns to powder finish. I will find out more on Sat.

starletta8

Quote:Originally Posted by Shars

Thanks Meddy! I will see if it's closer as I may have to fly into Baltimore instead. I was trying to check out the Limerick CCO because it's a 20 minute drive from that legendary King of Prussia Mall 
eyelove.gif
. That's just my inner shoppaholic getting excited though lol.
His blushes are supposed to be super, super pigmented. Especially if you use his brushes. The only thing you may need to worry about is the bronzers. It looks as though his new foundation and powders may stretch to reach deeper skintones from the pics we've seen thus far!

National Harbor is DC area; try Arundel Mills-area for Baltimore outlets. National Harbor is probably a 2-hour drive from BWI.

Shars

src=

National Harbor is DC area; try Arundel Mills-area for Baltimore outlets. National Harbor is probably a 2-hour drive from BWI.
The Arundel Mills one is about 10 miles from where my friend lives so that's the one I've been looking at. The Philadelphia Premium Outlets (the Limerick one) is kinda sorta on my way to MD if I drive from JFK so I could make that my overnight stop.

Medgal07

I just might!!!

The Arundel Mills one is about 10 miles from where my friend lives so that's the one I've been looking at. The Philadelphia Premium Outlets (the Limerick one) is kinda sorta on my way to MD if I drive from JFK so I could make that my overnight stop.
Sounds like you could get into some massive shopping trouble-----in a good way!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Psych1

I'm not loving these new shades of lipstick, unfortunately. I hope there is another round of Lips and Boys, or Lips and Girls this fall. I need some TF lip colors to obsess over.

allthingsglam

I'm not loving these new shades of lipstick, unfortunately. I hope there is another round of Lips and Boys, or Lips and Girls this fall. I need some TF lip colors to obsess over.
I feel the same way I'm not loving the two new ones maybe when I see them on the lips Hopefully I love the glosses I'm in need of a new tf gloss