Tom Ford Fall 2015

Winthrop44

Shockingly, probably a pass for me. It turns out that the shade that caught my eye is Flamingo, which I have and love....

I hope there is another round of Lips and Boys, or Lips and Girls this fall. I need some TF lip colors to obsess over.

Quote: Originally Posted by allthingsglam

I feel the same way I'm not loving the two new ones maybe when I see them on the lips
Hopefully I love the glosses I'm in need of a new tf gloss
I am with you all.
yes.gif

Shars

Thanks Vee! So Vain caught my eye but the swatch was a bit disappointing---I thought it would be darker.

Oh me too. Love my Flamingo!!!!
I liked So Vain in the tube shot too but I also thought it would be darker. It doesn't scream "Fall" at all!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] Thanks Vee!  So Vain caught my eye but the swatch was a bit disappointing---I thought it would be darker.[/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]Oh me too.  Love my Flamingo!!!![/COLOR]
Same :meh: although I doubt I'd the lighting gives an accurate picture of the shade!! So vain looked so pretty in the tube!! Oh yes looove flamingo!!!

Medgal07

I liked So Vain in the tube shot too but I also thought it would be darker. It doesn't scream "Fall" at all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vineetha

Same
noworry.gif
although I doubt I'd the lighting gives an accurate picture of the shade!! So vain looked so pretty in the tube!! Oh yes looove flamingo!!!
Not one bit for me. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine, Amorosa was like that for me until I added a lip liner---I lined &
filled my lips and pow!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

ashievic

Thanks Vee! So Vain caught my eye but the swatch was a bit disappointing---I thought it would be darker.

Oh me too. Love my Flamingo!!!!
With TF lipsticks the color on your lips depends on your actual lips. Especially the ones that have two colors in them. Such as Skinny Dip. Negligee on me is orange, on others it is more pink. I would wait to see other swatches before making a decision. Yes, the Boy's are coming back in mid Sept.

Medgal07

With TF lipsticks the color on your lips depends on your actual lips. Especially the ones that have two colors in them. Such as Skinny Dip. Negligee on me is orange, on others it is more pink. I would wait to see other swatches before making a decision. Yes, the Boy's are coming back in mid Sept.
yes.gif
That holds true with ALL lipsticks, not just TF Ash. Lip pigmentation does matter.

Shars

True, especially since these are more sheer. I'll wait and see swatches but so far I'm wanting something more plummy/burgundy for fall. This is from a girl who lives where there's only 2 season... hot and hotter
girlhaha.gif

beautycool

Woops just read here in last page boys are coming back to town good to know :)))) Need more swatches of the two new colours though

beautycool

dc0c5299_image.jpeg
Think it's now today :) just recieved a email Not read it or opened it yet Just took screen shot of the pic to post here :)

beautycool

http://www.tomford.com/lip-color-shine/T14X.html?dwvar_T14X_color=BARE#cgid=AW15+RUNWAY+LOOK&utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=TOM%2BFORD%2BAW15%2BRUNWAY%2BLOOK&utm_content=LIMITED%2BEDITION%2BBEAUTY%2B%7C%2BGET%2BTHE%2BAW15%2BRUNWAY%2BLOOK&utm_campaign=070915_GETTHELOOK&_bta_tid=3.eTA.CuKkiw.C-IB.AXls8A..Afzv8w.b..l.DPaY.b.VZ6okA.VZ6okA.1czEQg&_bta_c=gwhosmfrbg2j7o381mnvdz9n2g3qm&start=7

YarahFlower

New Highlight duo!!! Available for preorder!
88ad13bf_Screenshot_2015-07-13-10-07-36.png
http://www.tomford.com/skin-illuminating-powder-duo/T3W0-01-0001.html?dwvar_T3W0-01-0001_color=MOODLIGHT#utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=FACE%2BFOCUS&utm_content=PRE-ORDER%2BNEW%2BFACE%2BFOCUS&utm_campaign=071315_FACEFOCUS&_bta_tid=3.eTA.CygCSA.C-OI.AXl6HQ..Afz-eg.b..l.DPaY.b.VaP8oA.VaP8oA.dkGx9g&_bta_c=fytnqf1jk2s3dxksywuwldfevg4zs&start=3

janjirrasan

http://www.tomford.com/skin-illuminating-powder-duo/T3W0-01-0001.html?dwvar_T3W0-01-0001_color=MOODLIGHT#utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=FACE%2BFOCUS&utm_content=PRE-ORDER%2BNEW%2BFACE%2BFOCUS&utm_campaign=071315_FACEFOCUS&_bta_tid=3.eTA.CygCSA.C-OI.AXl6HQ..Afz-eg.b..l.DPaY.b.VaP8oA.VaP8oA.dkGx9g&_bta_c=fytnqf1jk2s3dxksywuwldfevg4zs&start=3
EEEEE! Does anyone know if it's a LE?

Vineetha

Thank you!! I am so tempted!! But I HATE Ordering from TF.com and their CS with missing items from orders etc etc :sigh: Hoping the rest of the retailers will have it soon! I for sure want the duo and AW15!