Tom Ford Fall 2015

Medgal07

Maybe you can see if any of the CCOs near you carry his stuff. That way you can at least try a lipstick and/or eyeshadow palette at 30% off before you indulge in the full range.
That's an excellent idea to test a brand before jumping in the rabbit hole!!!

Shars, instead of stopping in Philly, I think there should be Tanger Outlets in the Baltimore area--they typically have CCOs :
6800 Oxon Hill Road
National Harbor, MD 20745

Cosmetics Company250(301) 839-0619

Medgal07

LOL, I need an intervention!
lmao.gif
You're just getting started!!!!

Medgal07

(I am going to pretend I didn't see the new guerlain blushes coming
lol.gif
)
....and the random stuff that I order in-between
icon_eek.gif
I'm wearing a Guerlain blush this very minute----Peach Boy duo---blush & highlighter. Oh and it smells just like the
météorites. Would it be wrong to rub it all over myself??? I love the scent!!!

Vineetha

....and the random stuff that I order in-between
icon_eek.gif
I'm wearing a Guerlain blush this very minute----Beach Boy duo---blush & highlighter. Oh and it smells just like the
météorites. Would it be wrong to rub it all over myself??? I love the scent!!!
Love Beach Boy!!!
heart2.gif

lmao.gif
Not wrong at all!!

cupcake28

It looks beautiful, but I don't think most of those items will work on my skin tone. Does anyone have any experience with his products on dark skin?

YarahFlower

[COLOR=0000FF] I can't stop looking at this[/COLOR]:eyelove: [COLOR=0000FF]   I haven't even used all of my Soleil collection items and I want this like yesterday!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Oh yeah!!!  We're all in!!!  [/COLOR]:grouphug:
Me either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need this duo...two of them actually :haha:
It seems this is the only one I'm excited for from this collection. The blush eyeshadow ombre is a maybe.
Im with you! Aside from the lipsticks and this duo, I'm not filled with the same excitement I had with the summer collection. That configuration will be hard to beat! The highlighter duo is the shinning star for TF fall 2015!!! The ombre compacts are not giving me any life whatsoever :cry:

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] I can't stop looking at this[/COLOR]:eyelove: [COLOR=0000FF]   I haven't even used all of my Soleil collection items and I want this like yesterday!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  Oh yeah!!!  We're all in!!!  [/COLOR]:grouphug:
From the first posting of the link I was already planning how to incorporate the Fall cream eyeshadow with Golden Peach :lmao:

Medgal07

The ombre compacts are not giving me any life whatsoever
cry.gif
iagree.gif
I'm intrigued by the eye/cheek duos because I don't know that any one has done that yet---we see
tons of cheek/lip duos. I struggle w/multi function products and end up using them solely for one thing -----
rarely if ever, both. That's a flaw of mine!!!

Shars

It looks beautiful, but I don't think most of those items will work on my skin tone. Does anyone have any experience with his products on dark skin?
His blushes are supposed to be super, super pigmented. Especially if you use his brushes. The only thing you may need to worry about is the bronzers. It looks as though his new foundation and powders may stretch to reach deeper skintones from the pics we've seen thus far!

Latest posts