Tom Ford Fall 2015

elegant-one

My Virgin Rose arrived today---so pretty and I ordered the Bronze Ombré over the weekend because I was so impressed by the way the others performed. We haven't talked too much about the bronze but I wasn't taking any chances. #GOBIGORGOHOME!
I'm so curious as to what you will think of the bronze! Enjoy!

Vineetha

Very grateful for the great pics! I may need Something Wild now...........name appropriate for me
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif

iLoveBees

Whoever was on here singing the praises of Chanel Melody (cough, cough [@]Medgal07[/@], [@]ashievic[/@]), may enjoy knowing that while I have not YET grabbed that one, it did cause a purchase of New Moon. Heh.
Well with all that singing I ordered melody and so vain. Something wild looks really nice too.

Vineetha

My Virgin Rose arrived today---so pretty and I ordered the Bronze Ombré over the weekend because I was so impressed by the way the others performed. We haven't talked too much about the bronze but I wasn't taking any chances. #GOBIGORGOHOME!
Gorgeous!!!
eyelove.gif
Mine is coming with the Armani eye tint
amuse.gif

Vineetha

Do you like the Armani eye tints. I have some glosses in my cart. They were really beautiful when I swatched them at Nordies.
:yaay: Yesssss!!! If you haven't tried the tints try them!! There is a new LE one with the runway collection!! It is few $$$ more since it comes in a silk pouch ( not really but because it is runway edition :haha: ). The shade is a bronzey gold one ( maybe close to Tomford spice) !! They are the best liquid formula IMO!!

elegant-one

th_happy1.gif
Yesssss!!! If you haven't tried the tints try them!! There is a new LE one with the runway collection!! It is few $$$ more since it comes in a silk pouch ( not really but because it is runway edition
girlhaha.gif
). The shade is a bronzey gold one ( maybe close to Tomford spice) !! They are the best liquid formula IMO!!
That sounds beautiful. I want a real silk pouch
greengrin.gif
. I will go look at the pretty shades. More $$$ to throw away
girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

That sounds beautiful. I want a real silk pouch :D . I will go look at the pretty shades. More $$$ to throw away :haha:
:D yes!! :stars: checkout Flannel, green iron , senso and the new runway shade :eyelove: Ps: autocorrect keeps changing runway to runaway :lol:

Medgal07

Right?! And I'm looking at Melody too. This place is dangerous..
I know. I had to correct for Elegant One saw---she'll never let me live it down
girlhaha.gif
So awesome that So Vain is

back on your list. Now add to that list 'Love Bruise' lipgloss and you'll be fully uniformed!!!!!

ashievic

I so know this is the wrong section, but NM in Northbrook has the 3 new Armani eye tints and the Runway (I think...for the Runway).

Medgal07

I'm so curious as to what you will think of the bronze! Enjoy!
Thanks SIs!!! I'm so eager to get it. Forget about 'THAT BASE'
girlhaha.gif
It's all about 'THAT BRUSH' when it
comes the Ombré Duos. I'm wearing the plum today and it's crazy pigmented!!! I'm over the moon with it.
I really can't decide which one I like best!!!!

ashievic

Sadly my brain was shaken and stirred in a car accident long ago. I can remember colors, but I screw up names and spellings. All have been kind and patient with my broken brain. Which is why you all rock!!!! As you have learned to understand language!!!!

Oh no, I saw you mention a serious car accident in another post, but I didn't know about these lasting effects! I agree--everyone here is super sweet, it's such a great environment!
Oh yes, I put my parent's and my brother through the nightmare all family members never want. The call in the middle of the night, telling them your child has had a horrific car accident. On the flight for life chopper to the big time trauma center. And of course, don't expect her to be alive when you arrive. Then the priest greets my parent's when they get there. I had to learn how to walk, talk, brush my teeth, everything. Only broken brain and the scars on my face from the windshield. So that is why I screw up stuff, but Makeup Mama can correct my goof ups!!!! I also thank all for understanding the world and language of Ashland.....

Medgal07

I so know this is the wrong section, but NM in Northbrook has the 3 new Armani eye tints and the Runway (I think...for the Runway).
Already got the 3 two weeks ago, ordered the Runway golden bronze one in the silk pouch over the weekend. The colors are pretty amazing!

Vineetha

pompom.gif
Wild is good!! Wild is great!!!!

Thanks SIs!!! I'm so eager to get it. Forget about 'THAT BASE'
girlhaha.gif
It's all about 'THAT BRUSH' when it
comes the Ombré Duos. I'm wearing the plum today and it's crazy pigmented!!! I'm over the moon with it.
I really can't decide which one I like best!!!!

Sooooo pretty Meddy!! Love it on you!!!

Medgal07

Oh yes, I put my parent's and my brother through the nightmare all family members never want. The call in the middle of the night, telling them your child has had a horrific car accident. On the flight for life chopper to the big time trauma center. And of course, don't expect her to be alive when you arrive. Then the priest greets my parent's when they get there. I had to learn how to walk, talk, brush my teeth, everything. Only broken brain and the scars on my face from the windshield. So that is why I screw up stuff, but Makeup Mama can correct my goof ups!!!! I also thank all for understanding the world and language of Ashland.....
thmbup.gif
th_kiss.gif

Latest posts