Tom Ford Fall 2015

Vineetha

Thanks Vee---I wish I were better at taking pics because these don't begin to show how vibrant the Plum duo really is. IRL I'm bordering on clown cheeks.
oooo nice!!!
heart.gif
I havent given the peach duo another try yet and now I am thinking of the plum one
huh2.gif
- thanks to you
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

oooo nice!!!
heart.gif
I havent given the peach duo another try yet and now I am thinking of the plum one
huh2.gif
- thanks to you
girlhaha.gif
I'm happy to help!!!
greengrin.gif
I found the Peach duo equally pigmented. I used Chanel Illusion D’ Ombre Velvet, Melody (Soft Peach) 98 as a base over my entire eye.
I use a MAC 115 which is very dense and really picks up the product. For the cheeks, the TF Cheek Brush is a must. It has the ability to grab product like no other.

Haven

[COLOR=0000FF] I know.  I had to correct for Elegant One saw---she'll never let me live it down :haha:  So awesome that So Vain is[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   back on your list.  Now add to that list 'Love Bruise'  lipgloss and you'll be fully[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] uniformed!!!!![/COLOR]
I must admit that also gave me a good chuckle!

ashievic

My Mama runs from orange, but the peach ombre is just lovely even for pink Casper. The same for bronze ombre, is such a lovely neutral. Might fall into my suitcase, of course by accident. Shhhh, don't tell her. The highlighter will be restocked, so no NEED to go the dark side of eBay. Of course my fav (not) pro blogger would never think of correcting her post it is an LE. One good thought all the greedy hoarders who swoop in and purchase this to make a killing on eBay will be stuck with it!!!!

Think of what happened to all the yucks who bought BD, and now you can get anywhere. Yes, I have issues with lurkers who prey on others. Yes, I will go to therapy (not) for this.

Haven

:pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]Wild is good!!  Wild is great!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Thanks SIs!!!  I'm so eager to get it.   Forget about 'THAT BASE'[/COLOR] :haha: [COLOR=0000FF]  It's all about 'THAT BRUSH' when it[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   comes the Ombré Duos.  I'm wearing the plum today and it's crazy pigmented!!![/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]  I'm over the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]moon with it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I really can't decide which one I like best!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR][COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]    
You look amazing, and your skin is glowing! Need to know your cleansing & moisturizing ritual stat!

Medgal07

You look amazing, and your skin is glowing! Need to know your cleansing & moisturizing ritual stat!
Thank you so much Haven. I'm addicted to skin care products as much as I am to makeup. I use Algenist, Chanel, Dior , Glam Glo and Boscia skin care products. I love
exfoliating, I drink tons of water and never leave the house w/o UVA protection.

elegant-one

pompom.gif
Wild is good!! Wild is great!!!!

Thanks SIs!!! I'm so eager to get it. Forget about 'THAT BASE'
girlhaha.gif
It's all about 'THAT BRUSH' when it
comes the Ombré Duos. I'm wearing the plum today and it's crazy pigmented!!! I'm over the moon with it.
I really can't decide which one I like best!!!!

Very pretty! And, I assume that is our uniform lip look
heart.gif

I think that Algenist gives the skin a natural glow. I'm also really really loving the Amorepacific cleanser & their enzyme peel is A MAZING! Actually, so is their moisturizer.

elegant-one

pompom.gif
YAY!!!!!!!

th_roll1.gif

lmao.gif

OMG---I'm addicted to them. I ordered the Runway one over the weekend. I think you'd really like them too. Had to limit myself or I'd have ended up with all of them.

girlhaha.gif
So bad!!!

I agree!!!! Hands down they are the best!!!!

I wish they made a silk shirt like the silk pouch---it would look awesome with one of your 200 pairs of jeans
lmao.gif
rofl.gif

I bought another 2 pairs Saturday
pompom.gif
girlhaha.gif

Winthrop44

pompom.gif

girlhaha.gif
comes the Ombré Duos. I'm wearing the plum today and it's crazy pigmented!!! I'm over the moon with it.

Amazingly beautiful, as always!!

laurennnxox

Mama got the skinny for us. Of course she is having keyboard back issues in getting me the pics. Once I have them from her, I will post. The new highlighter was suppose to a be an LE. However, it was recently decided to make it perm. So Vain and Misbehaven are LE's for now. Again, we all know this could change. The 4 ombre's again for now are LE's. Again this could change. The new shades in the stick foundation will be here in a few weeks. They will be ready for their debut at NM Beauty Event, which is the week after Labor Day. As well as other stores.

Also during this time NM in Northbrook will debut the COMPLETE line of men's grooming products. Such as the beard stuff and other goodies. Now for the is it or isn't??? Mama took her Pavlos with her today, took swatches and pics in the store and outside in the sunlight. Then asked anyone she could find (even guys in the parking lot), just not the makeup group, yes, Mama is shameless and out there. No ONE she asked thought Pavlos and Dark and Stormy were the same color. D&S was more deep burgundy with a sparkle to it, subtle but a lovely sparkle. Put Love Briose over it, and it for all the Vamp lovers out there, you will faint!!!
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, ash!!! WHY!!!!

*runs to order dark and stormy*
th_happy1.gif

laurennnxox

You MUST have Melody, it is outstanding!!!!! Again, the color in the jar is not what goes on. It is just a perfect neutral that you can build intensity. I also think it would be lovely with the TF A/W 2015 cream whatever it is....It can be a base, a highlighter or a soft neutral color and it does play well with others. When I got the flyer it said to use it with Tisse Jazz, I thought WTF, orange with blues??? Then I used it, and it is not orange and perfect with the Autumn quad, the new quint, Tisse Rivoli, Mademoiselle, so many others. It is a MUST. It would also be nice with the Dior Spring Kingdom of Colors House of Greens. As well as the TF Golden Mink, Cognac Sable, and the list just goes on......
I LOVE melody!! I wore it today like this:

Colourpop e/s in hot tamale on the outer V
Melody on the inner 2/3rds of the lid, built up.
Urban Decay e/s in fireball patted over the center of the lid
KVD new metallic e/s in thunderstruck (i think. it's a gorrrrgeous metallic pearl) for the inner corner
brown liner and mascara and boom!!

I highly recommend melody to all who are considering!!

laurennnxox

pompom.gif

girlhaha.gif

you are SOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!!!! I love the look you created!

Latest posts