Tom Ford Fall 2015

elegant-one

Ps: autocorrect keeps changing runway to runaway
lol.gif
Just checked them out. LOVE Senso & Flannel! I couldn't find any swatches of Runway.

ashievic

oooo nice!!!
heart.gif
I havent given the peach duo another try yet and now I am thinking of the plum one
huh2.gif
- thanks to you
girlhaha.gif

I'm happy to help!!!
greengrin.gif
I found the Peach duo equally pigmented. I used Chanel Illusion D’ Ombre Velvet, Melody (Soft Peach) 98 as a base over my entire eye.
I use a MAC 115 which is very dense and really picks up the product. For the cheeks, the TF Cheek Brush is a must. It has the ability to grab product like no other.
That's what they used on Mama today!!! It was perfection!!!! The peach ombre and Melody!!!!

GreenEyedAllie

pompom.gif
Wild is good!! Wild is great!!!!

Thanks SIs!!! I'm so eager to get it. Forget about 'THAT BASE'
girlhaha.gif
It's all about 'THAT BRUSH' when it
comes the Ombré Duos. I'm wearing the plum today and it's crazy pigmented!!! I'm over the moon with it.
I really can't decide which one I like best!!!!

You are so beautiful! Plus rockin' the plum......I think it has just officially become a NEED.

ashievic

The pics are all Pavlos and D&S. One was taken in the car. The others in the store. One has D&S with the Love Bruise gloss over it. When she got home she even asked my Daddy, brave soul she is. He said they are not the same color. Then she asked my brother, and he said not the same. Again, is it or isn't it the same??? I nor Mama have a hard proof answer one way or the other from TF. Remember, the swatch from months ago about Spring 2015 cream shadow? Some swear it is the same color as Spice. Other say close but different.

She sent me an upclose pic of both in the bullet. To me, I thought D&S was leaning to burgundy and the Boy was leaning more towards brown. Yes, the lighting in the car sucked.

Ernie

:barf:
pretty, love Peter! thx for dupe alert + info on moodlight! the duo is also on TF.com too but that is a buyer's last resort! btw, Saks had this summer's eye/cheek white compact, Pink Glow available today! in my panic looking for moodlight, I saw it in stock! if anyone is looking you may want to keep an eye on Saks or call them asap! here's direct link to check: https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446817599#tabbed-content xx
You're welcome!

laurennnxox

The pics are all Pavlos and D&S. One was taken in the car. The others in the store. One has D&S with the Love Bruise gloss over it. When she got home she even asked my Daddy, brave soul she is. He said they are not the same color. Then she asked my brother, and he said not the same. Again, is it or isn't it the same??? I nor Mama have a hard proof answer one way or the other from TF. Remember, the swatch from months ago about Spring 2015 cream shadow? Some swear it is the same color as Spice. Other say close but different.

She sent me an upclose pic of both in the bullet. To me, I thought D&S was leaning to burgundy and the Boy was leaning more towards brown. Yes, the lighting in the car sucked.
Thanks!

Hmm... to get D&S or not to get D&S... that is the question!!

Ernie

:pompom: [COLOR=0000FF]Wild is good!!  Wild is great!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Thanks SIs!!!  I'm so eager to get it.   Forget about 'THAT BASE'[/COLOR] :haha: [COLOR=0000FF]  It's all about 'THAT BRUSH' when it[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   comes the Ombré Duos.  I'm wearing the plum today and it's crazy pigmented!!![/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]  I'm over the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]moon with it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I really can't decide which one I like best!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR][COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]    
Oh Meddy, you look so pretty with yout TF goodies! Is that the uniform on your lips? And pray tell which brush do you speak of?:encore:

ashievic

Thanks!

Hmm... to get D&S or not to get D&S... that is the question!!
It is a perm color, not an LE. I will get the pics up as soon as I am literally done cooking breakfast for the masses. I can also ask her to swatch the Chanel Noir Rouge with them. Tough call, hopefully the sun will come out in Chicago tomorrow!!!!

Ernie

Oh, ok thanks! I did a search but nothing showed....... Specktra may be having some issues.
:poke: off topic, but I keep meaning to ask you if you have KVD l/s in Magick, I know you got Lovecraft, but I think you would love Magick! Carry on....

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF]My Virgin Rose arrived today---so pretty and I ordered the Bronze Ombré over the weekend because I was so impressed by the way the others performed.   We haven't talked too much about the bronze but I wasn't taking any chances. #GOBIGORGOHOME![/COLOR] [/quotes] Yay Meddy! I got VR as well, thanks to Ms Elegant! Still waiting for my pink and peach ombré so's I can play with them before I get the other two and Melody!

ashievic

I think there is a post on the Armani thread showing the difference between Senso and Runway, as in just a few days ago.
Oh, ok thanks! I did a search but nothing showed....... Specktra may be having some issues.
I just went to the main Armani thread. On my screen in the upper right hand corner it shows thumbnail photos and the one I was referring showing Runway brown and Senso was the first one in the box, on the left hand side. If that makes sense.....as for the little silk pouches. I think what a pain it must be to make those.....hope this helps.

Ernie

Oh yes, I put my parent's and my brother through the nightmare all family members never want. The call in the middle of the night, telling them your child has had a horrific car accident. On the flight for life chopper to the big time trauma center. And of course, don't expect her to be alive when you arrive. Then the priest greets my parent's when they get there. I had to learn how to walk, talk, brush my teeth, everything. Only broken brain and the scars on my face from the windshield. So that is why I screw up stuff, but Makeup Mama can correct my goof ups!!!! I also thank all for understanding the world and language of Ashland.....
:heart: hey, I screw up all the time with no accidents :bouquet:

Latest posts