Too Faced cosmetics

BeckyBenett

^i own the romantic palette. i like it but i wasn't blown away by it. i kind of want to buy the naked palette, though. although it's named similarly to the UD palette, the colors are actually pretty different. i don't have the natural palette but i have the eyeshadow duos that have some of the same colors: sexpresso/peach fuzz, silk teddy/erotica, honey pot/cocoa puff, and teddy bear/heaven.
i think the naked one has a few more cool colors and the natural has a few more warm.

i quite like too faced shadows overall. do you have a TF retailer near you? i would just say go check 'em out in real life and decide what you like the best. if not, i just look for all the swatches/reviews i can find and make a decision.
thanks megan.. think ill try and check it out this weekend or next weekend if i have the time.. at least its nt LE so i dnt hve to rush ard like a madwoman. haha. ive nvr tried TF eyeshadows so im quite excited abt it.. =)

antigone21

I love my TFSI more than anything else. I never wore eyeshadow until I discovered it because my eyelids become so oily that any eyeshadow creases within 10 minutes. I first tried the Lancôme primer (hated it, you get so little and the packaging is the worst ever) and the Coastal Scents one (it is greasy). Then I went to Sephora and hesitated between TFSI and UDPP and I chose TFSI strickly based on the packaging. I'm so glad I did because I got a mini UDPP later on with a palette and it did nothing for me, my shadow creased after an hour instead of 10 mins. TFSI makes it last perfectly until I take it off and sometimes that is 20 hours!

I also love the single shadows, The Bay had them on sale because they were going to stop carrying Too Faced so I got Temper Temper and Socialite for like 10$ each. They are both beautiful, pigmented colors and go on just like butter. I would love to try the neutral palette.

BeckyBenett

does anyone have the smoky eye palette? im debating between that and the UD black palette. quite uncertain which one to get.. the black palette swatches quite darkly such tt u can hardly see the difference in some shadows..

Bcteagirl

Found this in my email this morning, so I thought I would revive this thread. From the Too Faced website:

Bcteagirl

Too Faced Chocolate eye palette being released in the spring of 2014. Love the packaging!

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/11/faced-chocolate-bar-eye-palette-review-swatches.html

fabulousmoolah

After seeing the swatches, now I want it. I hope they have it at Sephora so I can at least rack up some points and use a code to get a deluxe sample of something. I wanted one of those iphone case palettes but the one on Sephora website was orange zigzag print and I wanted the one on TooFaced website that was cuter. I didn't end up getting either. Too Faced seems to have website problems pretty often.

goldielockss

After seeing the swatches, now I want it. I hope they have it at Sephora so I can at least rack up some points and use a code to get a deluxe sample of something. I wanted one of those iphone case palettes but the one on Sephora website was orange zigzag print and I wanted the one on TooFaced website that was cuter. I didn't end up getting either. Too Faced seems to have website problems pretty often.

i want this so badly!!

lipsMACnbeauty

I just fell in love with too faced!! I hadn't tried any of their shadows but I couldn't help picking up the "a few of my favorite things" pallet. sooooo much fun!! please check out a night out look I created with it!

~thanks!

0.jpg

/admin edit - please embed your videos or keep a link to your personal channel in your signature area once you reach 10 posts.

Monica

I'm thinking of getting the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. Thoughts on it?
I was actually searching this thread for the same thing! I bought one on HSN with a 20 dollar off coupon and wanted to see if anyone had it and loved/hated it. I think I'll do a FOTD or review on it when I finally get it in the mail!

Bcteagirl

Does anybody know where in Canada you can get the Too Faced teddybear eyeshadow brush set? It is a set of three shadows. Sephora has been out forever. I checked Macys, Sephora(s) and an Ulta on my last trip to the states. Shouldn't be this hard to spend money :p

ponderful

I was actually searching this thread for the same thing! I bought one on HSN with a 20 dollar off coupon and wanted to see if anyone had it and loved/hated it. I think I'll do a FOTD or review on it when I finally get it in the mail!
Ah, you are really lucky you got to grab the HSN deal before it sold out. I wish I did. I am hoping the offer will come back. :/

If you do a FOTD or review it, please let me know.

smileyt06

092f2d2d_image.jpeg
Loving the new Get melted lipsticks. This is melted coral. I also purchased nude and peony. Try them ladies. A def must buy!

Latest posts