Too Faced cosmetics

Monica

Loving the new Get melted lipsticks. This is melted coral. I also purchased nude and peony. Try them ladies. A def must buy!
That is so pretty!! I've been dying to try the fuschia color but I wasn't sure how I would like them. Are they sheer and buildable or does the color just slather right on?

kimbunney

Quote:Originally Posted by Lipstickdiva420

I want to know how are the melted lipsticks after it dries? I heard it leaves a dry film after it dries up?

After two to three hours that film will show up...no if ands and buts lol. Which really suck because they are awesome but I have to check and reapply every two hours. I just wipe it off by the 5th or 6th hour. I like the finish because I prefer a matte finish and the feel of it while these appear glossy it doesn't have that glossy sticky feeling that I hate.

smileyt06

That is so pretty!! I've been dying to try the fuschia color but I wasn't sure how I would like them. Are they sheer and buildable or does the color just slather right on?
They are very buildable and they stay on for about 3 hours. They do get a film but some lip products just do that. I say get it girl.

Miss QQ

Love the bronzer palette! I would have liked that it is smaller instead of full-sized too, since I have never finished up any bronzers before.

Icecaramellatte

Used The Chocolate Bar palette for the first time today. I wore Creme brule on inner 1/2 of lid, Hazelnut on outer 1/2, semi-sweet in crease, salted caramel as transition. cherry cordial on outer v. Looked great. Can't wait to try another combo tomorrow. This looks like a great everyday palette. Glad I finally caved and got it.

DILLIGAF

Used The Chocolate Bar palette for the first time today. I wore Creme brule on inner 1/2 of lid, Hazelnut on outer 1/2, semi-sweet in crease, salted caramel as transition. cherry cordial on outer v. Looked great. Can't wait to try another combo tomorrow. This looks like a great everyday palette. Glad I finally caved and got it.
I was surprised by the quality of the shadows I'm also glad I have this palette.

Monsy

I have most of their eyeshadow palettes (not the chocolate one) and absolutely love them! quality is wonderful and colors are super easy to combine. I reach for them more than any other brand and God knows I have too many shadows and shadow palettes

smileyt06

Too faced just released 4 new shades. I had to order them all lol. Only one that concerns me is if melted marshmallow looks like melted peony. But o well if it does. Saved 20% since it was my first order on their site. I think I'm going to love fig and berry looks similar to riri heaux we shall see

DILLIGAF

Too faced just released 4 new shades. I had to order them all lol. Only one that concerns me is if melted marshmallow looks like melted peony. But o well if it does. Saved 20% since it was my first order on their site. I think I'm going to love fig and berry looks similar to riri heaux we shall see
I was stalking the site since this morning for these things. I knew the release would be today. I'm going to take a look!
Melted Berry and Melted Fig are looking interesting. I'm going to wait for them to hit Sephora so I can swatch. Then order on their site for the 20 % off savings.

erine1881

Do you have the nude? I keep seeing different swatches of it, and in some of em it looks likes CDN or myth, and in some it looks more like RiRi nude. I dunno what it really looks like. :unsure: I might just have to run to ulta to see it in person first.

Icecaramellatte

Does anyone know about The Chocolate Bar being released in slimmer packaging? I just bought this palette. I don't know if it is slimmer packaging but I suspect it is not. Anyone know when the new slimmer packaging came out? Kinda bummed.

smileyt06

448b9023_image.jpeg
Ok now I'm even more happier I ordered all four new colors. They finally put up a swatch reference. I had concerns with peony and marshmallow and not a dupe. Yea can't wait for delivery

ponderful

I finally bought the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette via the HSN deal, but after staring at swatches for awhile, I wonder if I made the right choice, since a lot of the shades are dark and I have hooded eyes. With hooded eyes, I tend to use light colors with an all-over wash. I don't know how to work with dark colors. I wonder if I should cancel the order, or keep for the lighter colors in the palette and/or learn how to work with dark colors.

ILoveMakeup84

Just saw this on Temptalia: http://www.temptalia.com/faced-rock-n-roll-rock-candy-country-nashville-nudes-melted-lipsticks-summer-2014 I want the country palette so bad!!!

DILLIGAF

Ok now I'm even more happier I ordered all four new colors. They finally put up a swatch reference. I had concerns with peony and marshmallow and not a dupe. Yea can't wait for delivery
Thanks for the pic. I'm definitely getting Fig and Berry. Wasn't melted candy the Sephora exclusive that launched before the original colors hit the site?

Monsy

Does anyone know about The Chocolate Bar being released in slimmer packaging? I just bought this palette. I don't know if it is slimmer packaging but I suspect it is not. Anyone know when the new slimmer packaging came out? Kinda bummed.
I never heard of being released in the slimmer packaging. I can check tomorrow at work if we received any that are slimmer

smileyt06

Thanks for the pic. I'm definitely getting Fig and Berry. Wasn't melted candy the Sephora exclusive that launched before the original colors hit the site?
Yeah I think woc will like those two the most and yup candy was. I just found out. It was a VIB VIB Rouge exclusive dying the VIB/Rouge sale. If I would've known I would've gotten it lol. Upon knowing I looked up the hastag meltedcandy on IG and there it was people with lip swatches and I fell in love.

DILLIGAF

Yeah I think woc will like those two the most and yup candy was. I just found out. It was a VIB VIB Rouge exclusive dying the VIB/Rouge sale. If I would've known I would've gotten it lol. Upon knowing I looked up the hastag meltedcandy on IG and there it was people with lip swatches and I fell in love.
I've already have Ruby and Violet. I've heard people complaining about getting " a white ring" after wearing it for 4 hours or more. I have yet to experience that. Looking at the swatched on IG I may have to add melted Candy to the list.

Latest posts