Too Faced cosmetics

Icecaramellatte

I never heard of being released in the slimmer packaging. I can check tomorrow at work if we received any that are slimmer
I remember seeing a box with the sticker saying slimmer packaging in Macy's yesterday but I didn't quite tune into it. I didn't think the check the box to see if at least the box seemed smaller. It was really when I got home that I really became curious and looked it up.

jenise

Does anyone know about The Chocolate Bar being released in slimmer packaging?  I just bought this palette.  I don't know if it is slimmer packaging but I suspect it is not.  Anyone know when the new slimmer packaging came out?  Kinda bummed.
Yes they have, it'll say it on the box! Mine says "I'm skinny now, new slimmer packaging"

Monsy

That is correct. I talked to regional coordinator for Too faced on saturday and she confirmed they came out with slimmer packaging. And that palette will stay in their permanent line

Icecaramellatte

I saw the slimmer packaging at 2 Sephoras yesterday but most of the other Sephoras I visited had the old packaging. I guess they are trying to sell old stock first. So I understand HSN has the slimmer packaging and I've seen it at Macy's as well if anyone is looking for it.

smileyt06

I remember seeing a box with the sticker saying slimmer packaging in Macy's yesterday but I didn't quite tune into it. I didn't think the check the box to see if at least the box seemed smaller. It was really when I got home that I really became curious and looked it up.
Ordered mines from HSN and I have the slimmer package as well. Al of my Sephoras carry it now even Ulta

smileyt06

Someone post a pic of the new slimmer packaging. I'm curious to see what it looks like.
dfe331b6_image.jpeg

Heidi K

Does anyone know if the Rock N Roll and Country palettes will be available online. The nearest Ulta is over an hour from me, but I really want to get these.

ladyjamire

Too faced's lip injection plumping color bombs are amazing i love lip plumpers but lately feel like lipgloss looks so thick and sticky and my lips are so dry and the colour bombs are like a tint/balm are just so moisturizing and perfect.

ladyjamire

I probably own like all there palettes as well and i honestly prefer there neutral palettes most the time to my urban decay naked palettes. omg and the chocolate bar smells so good and i don't even like chocolate

ponderful

Quote:Originally Posted by ladyjamire

I think i prefer the older packaging, its like a big chunky fat chocolate bar think i find things cuter when there chubbier lmao

Does the slimmer packaging (the one I got) contain less eyeshadow, or the just the packaging changed?