Too Faced cosmetics

Icecaramellatte

I think i prefer the older packaging, its like a big chunky fat chocolate bar think i find things cuter when there chubbier lmao

Does the slimmer packaging (the one I got) contain less eyeshadow, or the just the packaging changed?
Just the packaging. Same amount of product.

ponderful

Quote:Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte

Just the packaging. Same amount of product.

Oh, that's reassuring. Thanks for the info! I hope that the slimmer packaging doesn't make the palette less fragile. I'm thinking of taking it while traveling.

Jumping Mice

Too Faced is having their Summer Sale! If your order doesn't meet or exceed the $50 minimum for free shipping, use the code "CANTRESIST". I used it twice this morning and it worked both times so it should be good for multiple uses.

There's some of the holiday sets up at Macy's online. The melted set looks awesome too bad I own 2 of the 4 already. But waiting on the favorite things 2 which looks great on the pics!

dc8b5bd3_image.jpeg
. I think I am going to pass on these small holiday items from Too Faced. They look cute though :) I think I'm going to wait for their bigger eyeshadow holiday palette.

erine1881

There's some of the holiday sets up at Macy's online. The melted set looks awesome too bad I own 2 of the 4 already. But waiting on the favorite things 2 which looks great on the pics!
It's super cute, but i also have 2 of the 4, berry and fuchsia. And i have the full-size of nude and peony sitting in my online cart right now. Still so tempting! :unsure:

9c81a35a_image.jpeg
. I'm in ️! Seriously, the Lorac Mega Pro Palette, UD Vice 3 and Too Faced Everything Nice palette are all on my Christmas list.

xfarrax

9c81a35a_image.jpeg
. I'm in ️! Seriously, the Lorac Mega Pro Palette, UD Vice 3 and Too Faced Everything Nice palette are all on my Christmas list.
Thanks for posting this, been waiting on too faced news and I'm officially interested. I really hope the colors are different to last years offering I see pinks and purple so that's nice just need swatches now eeeeeek, I'm absolutely addicted to too faced their cute packaging and quality always manage to draw me in .

mimi0701

I've been wanting to try out the Melted lippies but couldn't decide which color to get. This set is perfect for me.

Jumping Mice

I keep stalking Too Faced and Sephora to see if they put up any products because Macy's isn't very good at descriptions and I at least want to earn points or use my 20% off from Too Faced. I'm being irrational because I know both Too Faced and Sephora will send out emails when the collections arrive, and yet, I must check.

Alysse011

I am really interested in the holiday palette! Did anyone get the one last year and do you love it or no? Decisions decisions. I just don't know if I will use everything in it so I don't know if it will be worth it. Hmmmm