Too Faced Smurfette Collection

vivaXglamlove

Sourse: Musings of a Muse

Here is some info of the new Too Faced Collection!
It is exclusively from Too Faced on December 26th!
holidayblues8jpg_553_thumb400x300.jpg

Pictured above is the Too Faced Smurfette Mood Swing Lip Gloss which the article explains is a sparkling blue gloss that goes on blue but morphs into your individual shade of pink a la Smashbox O-Gloss! How fun! they are also releasing two new shades of Too Faced Starry Eyed Glitter Liner in blue and silver!

And behold...the star of the collection....Too Faced Smurfette Illuminating Powder!
holidayblues9jpg_553_thumb400x300.jpg

P228712_hero.jpg

So Smurfy Eye Shadow Collection
P228711_hero.jpg

So Smurfy Illumination Face Powder
P228709_hero.jpg

Mood Swing Emotionally Activated Lip Gloss
P228708_hero.jpg

Smurfy-Eyed Liquid Eyeliner

mizuki~

I am sooooo excited for this! I love Smurfette! I wonder if that is the entire collection or if there's more..

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
I am sooooo excited for this! I love Smurfette! I wonder if that is the entire collection or if there's more..

I think it's just those four items. I wish it was more!

wifey806

na naa na nana naaah, na na nana naaa . Great, now i have the Smurfs theme song stuck in my head lol
th_happy1.gif

Can I be a big fat dork
th_loser.gif
, and say that "this is one Smurf Gargamel, *defineately* won't get his hands on!"

Or how about this: "this lcollection looks smurftastic!" haha
sneaky.gif

starangel2383

that looks like a really cute collection but i wonder about the blue section in the illuminating powder, is it just there for show or is it going to turn the skin partially blue? maybe im just being silly.

Twinkle_Twinkle

That looks really cool. I want the Illuminating Powder although knowing TF it probably won't do anything for my complexion. Sad face. But cool nonetheless.

yodagirl

OMG! I love Smurfette! I've never tried Too Faced products before, but looks like I will be here before too soon lol
smiles.gif

*Gigi*

lol... My nickname at my first job outta high school was Smurfette, it was even on my nametag, so I am so down for this! Very cute.

Shadowy Lady

awwww, I adore Smurfette. Too Faced products are actually very good quality especially their eyeshadows. I will check out this collection for sure
smiles.gif

Kayraphat

I lovee Smurfs! I really hope there is more stuff in this collection, like a Smurfette pink lipstick!

maclove1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
na naa na nana naaah, na na nana naaa . Great, now i have the Smurfs theme song stuck in my head lol
th_happy1.gif

Can I be a big fat dork
th_loser.gif
, and say that "this is one Smurf Gargamel, *defineately* won't get his hands on!"

Or how about this: "this lcollection looks smurftastic!" haha
sneaky.gif

cutey.gif
your comment is so smuftastic.
winks.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Ahhhh it's so cute I can't even take it!!!! I really want the eye shadow palette and the Illuminating Powder now. I will MAKE it work for me.

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaXglamlove
Updated!

Thanks for the new pics! I definitely want the quad and powder
drools.gif

Anybody know if this is going to be available at Sephora?

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Thanks for the new pics! I definitely want the quad and powder
drools.gif

Anybody know if this is going to be available at Sephora?

It's on Sephora.com right now!
That's where I got the pictures, I just forgot to put up the link up. I was in a hurry

mizuki~

Just in time to use my $15 giftcard before it expires! I just ordered the powder and the quad.

I'm a little hesitant with the glitter liners. Has anyone tried the glitter liners from Too Faced?

Latest posts