Too Faced Smurfette Collection

cindiaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
It's very cute! I love smurfs! I want them but I don't know if they will be sold here too. Fingers crossed! They are already selling in the US, am I correct?

Yes,you are correct,they already sell it in Sephora online or the store.
yes.gif

mizuki~

UPDATE: I take back what I said about the glitter bombs being awesome...I wore 'em yesterday and holy crap...fallout city.Those 2 shadows were basically regular eyeshadows (satin maybe?) with chunks of glitter that don't even stay on. What's the point of all that glitter if they're ALL (yes all...) going to go on your face?? If the packaging wasn't so cute, I would've been damn PISSED.
nonono.gif

cindiaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
UPDATE: I take back what I said about the glitter bombs being awesome...I wore 'em yesterday and holy crap...fallout city.Those 2 shadows were basically regular eyeshadows (satin maybe?) with chunks of glitter that don't even stay on. What's the point of all that glitter if they're ALL (yes all...) going to go on your face?? If the packaging wasn't so cute, I would've been damn PISSED.
nonono.gif

How did you use the e/s?,What combinations? Thank you.

Little Addict

i planned out how i was going to spend my Xmas money and bam! this collection pops up ...

I really want the illuminating powder, and the lip gloss
still not sure about the eyeshadows

TwiggyPop

The lip gloss said on the box that it's a mood changing lip gloss, but I think it turns everyone to their own shade of pink. One of the girls at work wears it everyday and her lips don't change to different shades of pink. haha. It also doesn't come out blue, it comes out clear so it's basically a really cute version of the O-glow.