Too Faced Smurfette Collection

vivaXglamlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Just in time to use my $15 giftcard before it expires! I just ordered the powder and the quad.

I'm a little hesitant with the glitter liners. Has anyone tried the glitter liners from Too Faced?

I love too faced glitter liners. Doesn't flake off and it stays on for a good amount of time

QTAllStarGurl

CUTE!!!! i love Too Faced....i really like their e/s but I think I have really similar colors to those already...but i def. want the glitter liner and gloss

GlossyAbby

As a child I used ot ride all over on my smurf car... This is really adorable! I want some of it for sure! Not too much cant dilute the mac fund.

mizuki~

I just got my quad and the face powder. I'll try to post swatches and pix tonight or tomorrow..

Anyhoo...the quad is amazing! Very pigmented, beautiful colors, and best of all..buttery lol
As for the illuminating powder, the blue & the yellow doesn't really show up so don't be put off by Smurfette's blue face.

thelove4tequila

Kewl! Its Too Faced answer to MACs HK collection. I'm totally into TF at the moment so I'm excited
greengrin.gif

maclove1

choochoo.gif
i was abil to afford every thing i wanted
yes.gif

i got evry item ecept the glitter liner .
mac_addict.gif
thanks a millione for posting this .

mizuki~

smurface.jpg

smurfeyes.jpg

I'll do swatches later. The shadows without the indented picture thingys look like GLITTER BOMBS but fortunately, they are not. They're just...awesome lol

jenntoz

Since Sephora has the free shipping code I decided to go ahead & order the mood color changing lip gloss, yay
th_DANCE.gif

If anyone doesn't know the code is "ups2day" but you have to select ups 2 day shipping for it to apply

cindiaz

My husband just told me that he got the eyequad at Sephora but that they didn't even have them on the floor but he said that I can't see them until Christmas.
smiles.gif

mizuki~

Here's the eyeshadows
smurfeyesswatch.jpg

And here's swatches of the illuminating powder..
going from left to right: the background beige-ish color, the white hat, her blonde hair, and her blue Smurf skin.
smurfaceswatch.jpg

The blue & yellow are reallly sheer
yes.gif

Miss QQ

It's very cute! I love smurfs! I want them but I don't know if they will be sold here too. Fingers crossed! They are already selling in the US, am I correct?

pianohno

I'm a total sucker when it comes to Too Faced, I can't NOT buy their stuff ! Oh well, at least I'll have my Christmas money to spend
drools.gif
x