Toronto, ON, Canada & Area - Cosmetic Outlets

DMcG9

Looks like they are open now according to the website! Has anyone been??
I actually went yesterday because I saw the update on the website too. I asked the Sales Associate when they opened and she said last weekend. It's a nice clean, little store next to the Ted Baker outlet. I took some photos of the MAC display which I will post in a bit.
They sell the usual Estee Lauder brands at about 30% off retail and of course only select bits of the full line or LE or discontinued items.
Brands I saw at the store were: MAC, Clinique, Estee Lauder, Ojon, DKNY, Bobbi Brown, Origins, and Make Up Forever. There were lots of perfume sets too.

purplevines

I don't drive so the trip there will be a drag, if anyone goes let me know if it was worth it!

edit: $30 dollar shuttle bus to the outlet!? damnnnn

MzFit

I was at the Toronto CCO found the selection pretty disappointing if you consider the fact that they have that massive sale at the Markham fair grounds once a quarter it's not like they are low on local stock for the store.

DMcG9

Hi people,

Sorry for the delay on posting these pics from the Toronto area CCS/CCO. I only took pics of the MAC display they had set up at the time and no real close ups of products but I am sure some of you have hawk eyes so you can pick out some of the items they had out. These pics are from January 18 when the store had only been open for about a week so I am not sure what it looks like now or how quickly stock is turning over, if at all.

AccordingToJenn

Quote:Originally Posted by DMcG9

Hi people,

Sorry for the delay on posting these pics from the Toronto area CCS/CCO. I only took pics of the MAC display they had set up at the time and no real close ups of products but I am sure some of you have hawk eyes so you can pick out some of the items they had out. These pics are from January 18 when the store had only been open for about a week so I am not sure what it looks like now or how quickly stock is turning over, if at all.

Thanks so much! Definitely not as many lip products as I've seen in US outlets, but a good selection of shadows.

JJJewels

Aaaah I need to get out there. Maybe I'll wait for them to get more stock?? This is the one in Halton Hills right?

Ndpendent Hussy

Hi people,

Thanks for the update and pictures. I assume this is the Halton Hills location; I've been meaning to check it out. What were the prices like?

DMcG9

Thanks for the update and pictures. I assume this is the Halton Hills location; I've been meaning to check it out. What were the prices like?
Yes, this is the outlet in Halton Hills. When I went they said they hadn't put out all their MAC stock yet so there could be more there now. The prices were about 30% below retail. I bought one PLW e/s at $18 + tax and they are usually $25.

Mi55V33

Oh no. I shouldn't have read this. I leave for Calgary tomorrow late night flight and am tempted to make the trek early in the morning

Shylamoma

How far is that from TO? I was in TO for holiday in Dec.. I wish I knew that there was one I would have checked it out!

DMcG9

How far is that from TO? I was in TO for holiday in Dec.. I wish I knew that there was one I would have checked it out!
It just opened in January (about six months later than originally planned) so you didn't miss out. It's about 20-25 min west of the airport along the 401.

Latest posts