• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner April 2008: Kim Kardashian Smokey Eyes With A Twist Tutorial

xwp

The tape tip really worked out well, thanks! The rest of the makup is gorgeous too, I love the Kim look.

barbie.doll

What a gorgeous tutorial! I love it. Good job!
winkiss.gif

Ziya

LOVE THIS LOOK! you did a great job...it was simple yet you looked FAB at the end!
greengrin.gif
so pretty!

PrincessZmunda

Love it! I gotta give this a try for a night out! Great tut, you are inspiring me to give it a try....lol..well maybe if I get enough nerve...

LaurenOU

I'm really new to the site and just found this tut, but a lot of the photos aren't working and I would like to see the finished project...do you still have the photo by any chance?? Thanks!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenOU
I'm really new to the site and just found this tut, but a lot of the photos aren't working and I would like to see the finished project...do you still have the photo by any chance?? Thanks!!

unfortunately some of the older tutorials no longer have photos due to the user deleting them or whatever
ssad.gif