• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner April 2008: Kim Kardashian Smokey Eyes With A Twist Tutorial

imperfectbeauty

i love this look and TRIED to replicate it except substituting carbon with black tied. I cannot for the life of me get my gesso packed on as well as you did. lol. any tips??

elmo1026

OMG, I tried this look with solar white from CH collection and it looked fab. I will put up pcis to show you all. I love this tut thank you so much Glamyourus!!!

LovinBE

This looks sooooooo beautiful! U did a wonderful job! I'm going to try this since I have eye colors just like all those. Thanks a billion!

Much Respect,
~Jen

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
Great tutorial! Are from India/Pakistan? =P You are very pretty!

Thank you. =) Yes I am Indian but I am not from/born there.
And thank you everyone else who have replied.
thmbup.gif
winkiss.gif

mello

This tut is amazing. I did this the other day for a party and it looked fabulous. Thanks for posting!
smiles.gif

KellyBean

Is that Duo lash adhesive the dark toned one? Does it still work really well?

Thanks for the tut, it looks lovely
smiles.gif

shootout

This is fantastic!
I love it and it looks sooo beautiful on you!
Definitely going to have to try it out!

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyBean
Is that Duo lash adhesive the dark toned one? Does it still work really well?

Thanks for the tut, it looks lovely
smiles.gif

Yes and it works like a charm!

Thank you everyone =)