• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner April 2008: Kim Kardashian Smokey Eyes With A Twist Tutorial

PMBG83

Re: Kim Kardashian Smokey Eyes With A Twist Tutorial

This look is so freakin' sexy !!!

MissFoxy

wowww you did a great job i like it !
you look gorgeous without the make up too

gohgoomah

you totally nailed this look!! it looks AMAZING on you!!!!! but it might just be cuz you're absolutely freaking gorgeous even without any makeup!! haha i totally gawked at the photo of you w/o mu! i wish i looked like that san mu!! thanks for the tut!!
greengrin.gif

MissVivaMac

you look so pretty...but suggestion..

instead of using tape, i do my shadow before face make up and then take a make up removing wipe and make a clean swipe to create that line

=)

great job!

User93

I loved it, you are really beautiful, and i wanna try this make-up aswell. That idea about scotch tape is awesome, and that "I aint finished yet" phote is simply epic
thmbup.gif
ahaha i was laughing so much. Thanks!

coachkitten

You are so stunningly beautiful! I thought that you did a wonderful and detailed job. I cannot wait to see more tutorials!
smiles.gif

ilkohl

Great job!! Thank You!!
The scotch tape tip is fantastic, I'm defenitly going to try
smiles.gif

M.A.C. head.

LOL You're adorable and you did a great job with your tut!

I definitely agree on the "not done yet" face, too cute.

YvetteJeannine

WOW!! Great look! SO much effort involved...I love that you showed how you get your eyeshadow 'angled' at the corners...I know a lot of girls aren't sure how to do it (personally, I've never done it). Thanks for all the hard work; it's much appreciated!!!

melliquor

Thanks... great tut. It looks so easy. I will have to try this.

Blushbaby

Loved the "I'm not finished" pic ..You look amaaazing!! Fab tut and highly deserving of this mths prize :)

MissChriss

That was awesome! I know it must have took forever but it was soo detailed and I love that. Plus you use the studio stick ( i use it too) and not many people on her do tutorials using that.

vcanady

You are SOOO damn beautiful! You must get sick of hearing that all time, seriously! And you look so much like Kim K! This look on you is absolutely to DIE for!!! Stunning!!

Latest posts