• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner April 2008: Kim Kardashian Smokey Eyes With A Twist Tutorial

ladylynn

the tut was awsome!!!!! just a lil info for all those kim dash fans like me........ her everyday lipliner, lipstick, and gloss are as follows:

MAC
line- stripdown
lipstick= angel

Nars
lipgloss= Turkish Delight

oh one more thing in the last pic you kinda look like her a lil (i think)

loved, loved, loved
i will try

jt1088

very pretty!
smiles.gif

finess2317

ok GREAT tut..i have already done this look on my mom, with green and she loved it, and i did it with pink and brown...i loved the pink the brown i have to work on...thanks oh! and now my sister is trying to do the look

Lucky1288

Absolutely love this look!! Its hot, and you def. looked like Kim K, in a bunch of those pics. I tried this with white pigment instead of Gesso, and I loved the little extra shimmer it gave. Thanks for this tut, I will def. be wearing this look out in the future!!

hey i noticed it says the sweetness blush is limited edition but was wondering whether ur talking about the sweetness beauty powder blush (which isnt limited edition)? i only wonder bcos id like 2 copy the look and im in desperate search of all the products lol

thanks for the tut as well, u look gorgeous

Violet1515

Loved it!!! love the look. will definitely try it, hopefully
i can do it as good as you. Great tip with the tape! thanks!

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxycleopatra69
hey i noticed it says the sweetness blush is limited edition but was wondering whether ur talking about the sweetness beauty powder blush (which isnt limited edition)? i only wonder bcos id like 2 copy the look and im in desperate search of all the products lol

thanks for the tut as well, u look gorgeous

Oh sorry, I was talking about the Sweetness BPB. I thought it was LE. Thank you, I am so happy that everyone liked it!
thmbup.gif

Latest posts