• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

tutorial for my shimmermint look!

bballgirl612

wow that was just great!! you have such pretty eyes and you are really good!! may I ask what you use to fill in your eyebrow? you eyebrows are absolutely perfect!

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballgirl612
wow that was just great!! you have such pretty eyes and you are really good!! may I ask what you use to fill in your eyebrow? you eyebrows are absolutely perfect!

Brun e/s with the 208 brush
smiles.gif

chantelle

Thank you so much! This is such a useful tutorial and I really love how versatile it can be.
smiles.gif
You have such nice eyes and impressive skills!

Pimptress

wow your eyebrows are thin like mine and that doesn't look fake at all... PLEASE post a small tutorial for me on how to make your eyebrows thicker and fuller like that!!