• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

tutorial for my shimmermint look!

MAC_WH0RE

thats so aweosme.
im gonna def have to try that look when i wear all black.
it would look better with c-thru l/g to complete it.....

Summrgirl

This is a great tutorial! It even makes me think I could actually do it myself because your instructions are so clear. Thanks soo much for posting this! It's a really beautiful look.
smiles.gif

Katial8r

A wonderful and very informative, step by step tutorial. This is exactly what I need (I'm technique challenged). Great pictures and your eyes are stunning! Thank you for this and I hope to see more of your tutorials in the future!
eyelove.gif

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by recklessdriving
that's amazing.'
i've always admired your looks from LJ.
and your eyebrows are killer! how do you maintain/shape them??

thanks! theyre so different now than how they were in this tutorial haha. i basically just pluck them every night and make sure to get all the stray hairs. ive never had them waxed or shaped professionally.

bethany_1129

wow you are soo soo pretty and great job on the tutorial, i think i might actually try this!!...but i have some questions...!how do u get your brows so full and lush!?!?! they look awesome..and my second question is what is swimming? iam very confused!thank yaaa

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethany_1129
wow you are soo soo pretty and great job on the tutorial, i think i might actually try this!!...but i have some questions...!how do u get your brows so full and lush!?!?! they look awesome..and my second question is what is swimming? iam very confused!thank yaaa

for my brows, i just fill them in with shadow. i use a Japonesque eyebrow brush, but MAC's 208 or even 266 work the same. then i just go over them w/clear mascara. and swimming is eyeshadow
smiles.gif

Ksstavros

Alexa that looks amazing! What product did you use in your eyebrow....I couldn't find it........thanks!

Well I see now a couple of other folks are finding the brows beautiful as well......lol.....could you give me the name of the shadow?