• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*Tutorial REQUEST Thread* (all request go here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justine

Hello !
Anyone of you could make a tutorial for a look with only 2 or 3 shadows?
thanks
cheerleader.gif

HallieC

shroom, pink venus, and black tied???

can someone do a look or tutorial with these colors? i love ya forever!

cosmic_flash

Hey, I'm requesting a smokey eye egyptian tutorial. With golds, bronze, blacks, navy's what ever else you can think of that's egyptian. Nude lips, you know the deal haha thanks.

thegirlupstairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkatietron
hey i really need some help!!! i have rediculous (genetic) undereye circles and most of the tutorials out there right now just dont work for me. could someone please post a tutorial on what they think would work for me and my nasty circles? (ps. concealer does NOT work)

I know you said concealers don't work for you - But you might consider trying a heavy/very pigmented kind - like Amazing Cosmetics Concealer, or Cinema Secrets Ultimate. You have very pretty eyes, btw!
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts