• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*Tutorial REQUEST Thread* (all request go here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandie2006
Could someone please give me a tutorial on the makeup from this picture of Lestat from Queen Of The Damned? Only a female version...I will be adding lashes and a lot of pretty eye makeup, but I just need a tutorial on the basic stuff like he has.

heres a look i did ... similar to Lestat... the onyl difference is i added veins to my face... its not a pretty gurly look with lashes but....

Mandie2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
heres a look i did ... similar to Lestat... the onyl difference is i added veins to my face... its not a pretty gurly look with lashes but....

Thanks.

sharyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandie2006
I just need a tutorial on the basic stuff like he has.

Try UD Special Sauce Glow. Though that might look a little too healthy, maybe
graucho.gif
...In the movie, his face seems to be kinda glowing and light reflective - Pleasureflush MSF looks like that on me, when applied over a liquid foundation. I woudn't use powder, though. Do you have Manhattan cosmetics over where you live? their "shimmering Perlmutt Cream" is perfect for that look.

Kels823

Looking for a natural/neutral kind of every day look.. understated prettiness.. that kinda thing.
smiles.gif

circe221

Could anyone do a tutorial on this look on British glamour model Jordan?
I believe her m/u was done by Alexis Vogel for this shoot. It is from Playboy magazine.

01.jpg

31.jpg

Kels823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels823
Looking for a natural/neutral kind of every day look.. understated prettiness.. that kinda thing.
smiles.gif

Okay this is kind of overlapping.. But what Im looking for is a look w/ not as much glitter and shimmer.. my mom is a mature lady and doesnt like to 'shine'.. so Im looking for ideas on a look w/ as little glitter/shimmer as possible.. Tia!!!
thmbup.gif

ebonyannette

^ Hey Kels Try Soba with Emabark in the crease and Shroom to highlight. Great neautral look without the glittery look.

NikkiHorror

Can anyone do a tutorial using black eye liner for lip liner with red lipstick? I tried 10 million times the other day, but it just wouldn't blend and fade correctly!

Kinda what this girl's lips are like:
6.jpg

xyu

hi

can someone do a tutorial for MAC's Summerwear eye quad?

just got it from my bf's dad

being a noob in makeup, i would appreciate it if someone can show me how to apply it. Much better if it's for Asian eyes. Mine's single-lidded, flat, etc.

THanks in advance!

circe221

Could someone do a tut for applying fake lashes? I have been meaning to get up the courage to try them, but I'm afraid they'll look ridiculous. I know a lot of you girls use the full or partial lashes in your tuts and FOTD's.

Many thanks to anyone who can do this!
smiles.gif

missunderstood

Hey I was just wondering if someone could do a tutorial with eyeshadow, eyeliner + mascara and lipgloss? Preferably the eyeshadows in woodwinked and mulch. I can't seem to get the hang of this makeup thing.. and I want something to make my eyes pop and look more awake with just a few cosmetics. So any tips in general for that? Thanks a ton in advance. =)

SeraphimRed

Hi!!

Does anyone know where (I could have missed it in my search) there is a decent tut on stuff for dark eyes? Just want something to make them pop.. a long with a "cat eye" tut and I'll be set!

Thanks!
cutey.gif

claresauntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiHorror
Can anyone do a tutorial using black eye liner for lip liner with red lipstick? I tried 10 million times the other day, but it just wouldn't blend and fade correctly!

I haven't tried this, but will attempt.

My thought is, have you tried in this order?: lipstick --> blot --> liner --> a bit more lipstick on margins near liner --> blend --> touch up lipstick in the middle of lips --> gloss.

Also, have you checked any theatrical lipliners that might actually come in black?

*jen

miawhite

hi!i`m new here and i haven`t had the time to check all the topics.
i just wanna ask if someone knows a tutorial for a light,natural make up (an everyday make up)...
if it was already posted can you give me the link?thanks a lot!!

macjunkieTURKEY

horror noir:)

i have no idea if it is requested or done before but i want a horror noir movie makeup tutorial. like patricia arquette in "lost highway"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts