• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*Tutorial REQUEST Thread* (all request go here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Love_Buffy

can someone create an 80's look complete with hair and accessories?? :D TIA

wouldn't it be fun? I love the 80's!!!
smiles.gif

JULIA

cheekyPhoto.jpg

I love this look. Can someone do a tutorial? I know the eyes are hard to see, but...please! =]

ebonyannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Janice!
An odd request, but

could someone do a tutorial of an eye and point out what is what...

like outer V, inner third, etc.

I see some AWESOME FOTD's, but because the blending is so good, I have a hard time telling where they put what.

If this has already been done, please link me up!

Thanks in advance! -Janice

They have a post similar to that in the FAQ section, it points out the specific places of the eyes
HERE IS THE LINK
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=25433

ollieo

How about some "Eyeliner for Dummies" or "Eyeshadow for Dummies" tutorials. I would love some basic instruction on eyeliner for every day vs eyeliner for night. Same with eyeshadow.

pinki3

How to apply BRONZER n BLUSH

someone please please please! teach me the right way to apply bronzer and also blush!!! can the 2 be worn together?? i have the right tools, but not the right skills...

xdaniellex

if anyone with skin tone similar to C6 do a tutorial for me please?! Because I dont have a clue which colours suit and how to do it! thanks alot x

jesso21

Looking for a tutorial for this look:

Especially looking for drugstore product recs. (also, I'm close to her coloring, if that helps any)
eyelove.gif
Thanks!

70276_hollywoodsbest.netleonor_varela_1_122_492lo.preview.jpg

70269_hollywoodsbest.netleonor_varela_122_405lo.preview.jpg

Maryfairy

Need, "Untamed," Look Fast!

Untamed looks needed!!!
Has anyone tryed this look from the add yet? If so I'd like to see it. I am going to the MN Ren. Fest this weekend and I'm thinking I will try to recreate this look. My fairy costume is black, wine, green & gold. Does anyone have any good looks with pictures that would have these eyeshadow colors? Help, please
smiles.gif
!!

faifai

You just wing it out and up so it makes a cateye shape, then fill in the cateye. And she's probably wearing eyeliner on her inner rims but some dark shadow smudged out below it.

hnich

Not a request, but didn't want to mislead people by putting a post up in the tutorial section!
Ok, I was wondering if we were allowed to post tutorials of us (newbies) putting on makeup, not to show people what to do, but to ask other people what we should be improving on/doing way wrong!
I just started putting on makeup a few years ago (I'm 19) and am pretty sure I do plenty things wrong and there must be ways to make my makeup look better...I know most girls learn these things early on, but there's lots of us who don't! anyways, let me know if putting up a reverse-tutorial is ok
I wouldn't be doing it soon, because my cams broke, but I'd love to know if I can or not!

GalleyGirl

lining the waterline

Has anyone done a tutorial on this, or know of a link to one? I would so love to know how to do this.

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnich
Not a request, but didn't want to mislead people by putting a post up in the tutorial section!
Ok, I was wondering if we were allowed to post tutorials of us (newbies) putting on makeup, not to show people what to do, but to ask other people what we should be improving on/doing way wrong!
I just started putting on makeup a few years ago (I'm 19) and am pretty sure I do plenty things wrong and there must be ways to make my makeup look better...I know most girls learn these things early on, but there's lots of us who don't! anyways, let me know if putting up a reverse-tutorial is ok
I wouldn't be doing it soon, because my cams broke, but I'd love to know if I can or not!

That's an awesome idea!

sharyn

First (Emo) Date Make Up...

Soooo, this is a very hypothetical question
graucho.gif
... what kind of Make Up would you wear on a first date with a real cool, cute and nice... uuuhm, emo type of guy?

I don't want to go all gothic and smokey and look like Morticia Adams but I also dont want to look like I just rolled out of bed and didn't even try looking pretty... would you keep it "soft and glowy" (thanks MissChievous!!) or try a tuned down cat-eye version? Forget about the whole emo thing and just put on "average" make up? (MAC? Average? loool!!)

I'm looking forward to reading your ideas or maybe even seeing a tutorial about this... thanks a lot!!!

oh and I totaly agree with hnich
iagree.gif
good idea!

perfect010

25515710_l.jpg

Does anyone know how to do the makeup in the picture above? What colors should i use to get the exact look? thanks so much guys!
smiles.gif

faifai

Sharyn - Try one of the amazing cateye tutorials! They use some interesting bright colors and will make your eyes pop without wearing too much heavy makeup.

perfect010 - Um...lots of photoshop? That's a very heavily altered photo. But colors that are equally bright include NYX's Purple (or Milani's Enchantment, both are purple with blue shimmer) and Milani's Atlantis (an amazing knockoff of MAC's Electric Eel).

Chocolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaimiegoesrawr
Hello! Could someone make me a tutorial for this look? I'd appreciate it ever-so-much
smiles.gif

Picture246.jpg

Can someone give the url of her website/my space ore anything?? she looks beautifull, i would love to see more pic's

Status
Not open for further replies.