• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*Tutorial REQUEST Thread* (all request go here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katura

Looking for how to get this look...the picture isnt the best quality, but..? help?

587114164_l.jpg

and ANY recs on how to make this outfit would be greatly appreciated!!!

TIA!

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
Looking for how to get this look...the picture isnt the best quality, but..? help?

587114164_l.jpg

and ANY recs on how to make this outfit would be greatly appreciated!!!

TIA!

take a string bikini top.... u can go to the craft stores and buy the ivy leaves by the bag... get a hot glue gun and start glueing

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
take a string bikini top.... u can go to the craft stores and buy the ivy leaves by the bag... get a hot glue gun and start glueing

so true, don't forget the fake snake tooo lol
clap.gif

for the mu i think some chrome yellow, humid, carbon, mascara, hot lashes, strobe cream, gold dusk as highlighter or new vegas if you have it, shooting star msf as a blush and any goldy l/p you might have. Hope this helps
smiles.gif

Hair: for the hair you might reverse the look and pin some blond and brown/redish clip-in extensions in your hair. Curl it with a straigh iron if you don't have a curler (clip the hair in it and turn the iron around curling he hair around it). Have fun with this look. I think you are gonna look so hot in this!!! Take pic sweetie pleeeease!
greengrin.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
so true, don't forget the fake snake tooo lol
clap.gif

for the mu i think some chrome yellow, humid, carbon, mascara, hot lashes, strobe cream, gold dusk as highlighter or new vegas if you have it, shooting star msf as a blush and any goldy l/p you might have. Hope this helps
smiles.gif

Hair: for the hair you might reverse the look and pin some blond and brown clip-in extensions in your hair, Curl it with a straigh iron if you don't have a curler (clip the hair in it and turn the iron around curling he hair around it). Have fun with this look. I think you are gonna look so hot in this!!! Take pic sweetie pleeeease!
greengrin.gif

hehe im glad u posted that V' cuz i sho did leave all that out lol buwhahahaha .. u have to excuse me ims till scared from birth lol

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect010
25515710_l.jpg

Does anyone know how to do the makeup in the picture above? What colors should i use to get the exact look? thanks so much guys!
smiles.gif

freshwater, deep truth, black track, shroom or nylon, mascara
smiles.gif

Katura

Thanks girls, im getting to work on this tomorrow, will definatly post pictures!!!

I'm trying to win a trip to jamaica at the big bar party im going to.

wish me luck!

OH!!!! Please?! ANY Ideas for the bottoms?!?!?!?!

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
Thanks girls, im getting to work on this tomorrow, will definatly post pictures!!!

I'm trying to win a trip to jamaica at the big bar party im going to.

wish me luck!

OH!!!! Please?! ANY Ideas for the bottoms?!?!?!?!

Ohh sounds like fun! i wish you luck hun!!!... but you'r a stunner so i think you have this in the pocket!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

For the bottom thing.. hmmm you know the clip 'survivor' from d.child? how about something like that *the short skirt*. Or like what britney had on the slave for you performance (the one that she perfomed with a snake on her neck. Thant mini short mini
smiles.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels823
Tuts from MacVirgin and JunePlum. Doesnt matter what.
smiles.gif

hahahaha
lol.gif
.... you are way to sweet
smiles.gif

Katura

In the process of my costume!!!

BUT!!!! I'm looking for the Knight Divine Look, I'm gonna try this out replacing the colors in that picture... Anyone know where I can find this? I looked in the "Looks" Section, but It's not there...help?

sandsonik

I'd like a cool/warm tutorial!

I'm kind of clueless when it comes to color and I'm not even completely positive if I'm a cool (think I am) or a warm. When I had a makeover at the MAC counter, I think it even confused the MA a little. At first she chose one foundation and then changed her mind, saying that my neck has pink undertones but that fooled her because my face has some yellow undertones...

The vein thing doesn't work for me - I don't think my veins are blue or green but perfectly in between! I'm not completely positive I know which colors are warm and which are cool - or whether a cool should wear cools or should wear warms! I guess I just choose instinctively or by what looks pleasing to my eye, but I wonder if those are the most flattering colors for me!

I'd love to see a tutorial on the difference between a warm and cool complexion - and what colors suit both. Even better, examples of colors that are just WRONG would probably help immensely too!

Punk rock schoolgirl

Hey fellow cosmeticaholics. I have a quick question.
I was wondering if anyone had any good tuts or ideas on makeup for a punk rock schoolgirl costume for my friend. She's appointed me to do her makeup and I'm drawing some pretty big blanks. I've done this look for myself before but i just seem to stick to a *blah* red and black blend and big falsies and she want's something unique.

Any ideas or tuts would be really great.
thankyewwwwwwwwwwww <3
-Cat

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuuniie
can anyone make a tut on Dewy Look??

theres many ways too look dewy... a cheap way of looking dewy is by adding a bit of lotion on the ur fndn and apply it to the apple of ur cheeks, forehead, nose and chian area by patting the lotion on.. same with strobe cream if u have it... when trying to get the dewy look dont use powder on ur face... use liquid fndn instead of cake/or powder fndn also.

Nicole Ritchie tut

I'd like to add a request to the original Nicole Ritchie cover pic request. I checked and it didn't look like anyone had done it yet...if I'm wrong, please direct me to the thread, as this looke (albeit photoshopped) is GORGEOUS!

Iridescence

winged eye liner!

Hey Ladies!!!

It would be great and amazing if someone could do a tutorial on a wing eyed look using fluid liner....I think sometimes they are called cats eyes?

that would be fantastic!!!!

thanks!!

Nuuniie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
theres many ways too look dewy... a cheap way of looking dewy is by adding a bit of lotion on the ur fndn and apply it to the apple of ur cheeks, forehead, nose and chian area by patting the lotion on.. same with strobe cream if u have it... when trying to get the dewy look dont use powder on ur face... use liquid fndn instead of cake/or powder fndn also.

Thxxxxxxxx

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridescence
Hey Ladies!!!

It would be great and amazing if someone could do a tutorial on a wing eyed look using fluid liner....I think sometimes they are called cats eyes?

that would be fantastic!!!!

thanks!!

check out the tutorials posted by spencoh (she usually wears winged eyeliner, and illustrates it very well in her tutorials) you might also want to check out ilovedisneyland's pink smoky cat eye tutorial, that should help you out
winks.gif

Mandie2006

Could someone please give me a tutorial on the makeup from this picture of Lestat from Queen Of The Damned? Only a female version...I will be adding lashes and a lot of pretty eye makeup, but I just need a tutorial on the basic stuff like he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.