• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*Tutorial REQUEST Thread* (all request go here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodpony

It would be really awsome if someone could do a tutorial using the intense eyes palette from this year's holiday/formal black collection. I've been playing around with it but I got nothing.

bondgirlx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sar
Hey would anybody do a tutorial for this? Im not sure if its really simple or what im pretty new to the whole make-up thing. I would be so grateful!

295869642_l.jpg

295869415_l.jpg

thanks in advance? xxx

hahhahahahaha that's this girl cassandra i know

Ciloo

I was wondering how to use my new Formal Black Intense eyes palette... Does anyone got it and can do a tut ?

Thx a lot !

NikkiHorror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisinivii02
hahhahahahaha that's this girl cassandra i know

She's soooo pretty but her eyelashes look like crap! Some one please confiscate her mascara wand and hand her a lash comb!

BTW, I NEED tutorial on how to contour cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neotrad

Hair Style Tutorials?

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to request some hair style tutorials? If this isn't the right place, please let me know where to post. Well, I would like some tutorials (preferably with pictures) of pompadours, and/or any upswept hairdos(did I say it right in English? how else could I say it? Sorry, I'm not familiar with hair related technical words and such in English...
ssad.gif
). Obviously not just a ponytail, please. Thank you very much!
smiles.gif
xo

Sparklevixen81

I have two tutorial requests(not sure if this has been done yet) one for using the holiday formal black "smoked" eyes pallete and another one using wait for night e/s, thanks!

SagMaria

The "outer V"

Has there been a tut on this? Is not, can someone post one? Is so, can I have the link pretty please?
smiles.gif

jazzebelle_jazz

does anyone know how to blend copperclast,subtle,dark soul,entremauve pigment?not all of them at once.but how to look nice in all this colour?i've a little trouble with pigment actually
hmm.gif
hmm.gif

and does anyone care to show me a formal makeup?
graucho.gif

thanks in advance...
eyelove.gif

Korms

I'd really like to see a tutorial for creating a flawless base, in particular covering under eye bags (I have what looks like black dents under my eyes) and circles as that is where my application technique is failing. I'm looking for a tutorial that focuses on chronic under eye problems, using professional techniques and products that actually work, preferably with pictures and a step by step guide. All the tutorials I have managed to find online either use models who have perfect skin anyway, or are sponsored by certain companies so don't reccomend the most effective products
ssad.gif

Thanks in advance if anyone can come up with something for me
smiles.gif

xkatietron

hey i really need some help!!! i have rediculous (genetic) undereye circles and most of the tutorials out there right now just dont work for me. could someone please post a tutorial on what they think would work for me and my nasty circles? (ps. concealer does NOT work)

babecakes

could someone post a tutorial on how to do a natural everyday makeup look for a teen? i am asian too. thank you

Amaranth

Hi! Could someone show me how to apply make-up to eyes that have no crease? I don't have that really nice round eyeball-shape going on on my eyelids and most of the tutorials I find say "apply (whatever) to the crease" and I never know what to do at that point. Could someone help me out? Thanks!

wondatwins2

Lining the inner rims of your eyes

Maybe someone did this already if not can someone do a tut of lining your inner rims thanks!

piyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkatietron
hey i really need some help!!! i have rediculous (genetic) undereye circles and most of the tutorials out there right now just dont work for me. could someone please post a tutorial on what they think would work for me and my nasty circles? (ps. concealer does NOT work)

why don't you try applying concealer with a brush? I have tried it and it works without any heavy concealer. or maybe you should try a camouflage
wavey.gif

misswillow

I'd love to see a tute for a smokey eye look on deep set/hooded eyes without anything on the lower lashline (it often 'makes' the look but looks terrible on me). Thanks
smiles.gif

Calhoune

Hello
smiles.gif
I'd like to see an neutral look/soft brown look on an asian/oriental girl.

I'm thai/NC30 and have been having troubles with placement and colors, on eyes and cheeks. I'd be so happy if one of you would try it!

Thank you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.