• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*Tutorial REQUEST Thread* (all request go here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink_minx

Tutorila Requests on these two model's MU

If any of you can do these looks and show what you've used that would be great!

ruthless

I'm new, and have a meagre MAC stash. I would love love love for someone to come up with a tutorial with the eyeshadows I own, I have not a creative bone in my body!! Currently I own juxt, deep truth (I use those together, my deep truth JUST crumbled. sniffle.) antiqued, traxx, star violet, a matte grape coloured purple that I don't know the name of (worn off, gift from sister from a photo shoot) retro speck, a seafoam turquoise that I can't actually find to list right now...

I added swish and pink freeze to my collection recently, because they looked pretty. I can ad swish into my juxt/deep truth mix alright but pink freeze ...

I need suggestions on combos with the stuff I have. Tututorials even. Pink Freeze and Swish together on me (I am deeply tanned) makes me look like a cotton candy freak.

Joyness

Could someone do a lip liner tutorial (I know pretty basic - but I'm seriously at a loss for how to get it to really work!) Or even if you could let me know if you know where some exist...most assume that you already know how to apply l/l and I would love to know how to get different looks/how to blend it well! Thanks
smiles.gif

kimmy

i second joyness' request. i was just thinking of asking for a liplining tutorial. i've tried it a million times and i just can't do it. helppppp please
smiles.gif

miz_becki

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
i second joyness' request. i was just thinking of asking for a liplining tutorial. i've tried it a million times and i just can't do it. helppppp please
smiles.gif

Yeah someone do a lip liner tutorial plleease

tabbycat

Could someone with hazel or green eyes PLEASE do a tutorial? I would love to bring the green out in my eyes but I am not very goood at it. Preferably a sexy look but not too dramatic. Actually any look would do to get me started. I have the almy stuff for green eyes but I'm not very good at applying makeup so I need alot of help! Thank You!

hellaxmella

request

i would love it if someone could do a tutorial on this look:

ashlee.jpg

i love the eyes, but i can't exactly get it quite right. sorry, i couldn't find a better picture for just the makeup.

evie1121

tutorial request for blending

Hello, i'm new to this board and tried to do a search on tutorials for e/s blending. Is there one currently on here? cause i can't seem to find it,
or can someone do a tutorial on it? tia

Peaches

I would loooooove love love love iheart_makeupartcosmetics, prsfynestmami, Pushpa, SalsaOnTheBeach or ilovedisneyland to do a tute on blending. Mmmmmdroolylicious <3

honeyd

434074117_l.jpg

yes another forbidden pics. i know its airbrushed and false lashes, etc but id love to know how to get the look in this one...esp the eyes. thanks!

smiles4c

I'd do it but I have no one to do it on...my hair isn't long enough LOL :p Do you know how to do a normal french braid? It's just like that, only you take tiny pieces of hair from the sides instead of big ones, and when you get to the base of the head (when you have all the hair in one bunch) you don't divide into three, you divide it in two and take a little piece from the outside of one bunch and cross it over to the inside of the other, then keep alternating
smiles.gif
I don't know if that made sense, I'll try to find a tutorial on the net for you though!

mspixieears

This is copied from Specktra user 'Tulip' - she posted this in the Suggestions/Questions forum, and I thought some lovely soul may be able to help if I copied the post into this thread!

Quote:
Tulip says:

I wish that the member here can do hair styling tutorial.
Do you think that's appropriate?

make-up boy

Request for male make-up

Hello ,

anyone of you ladies would like to make a tutorial on how to do a make-up on a man?
I love make-up and I would like to use a bit myself but what and how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts