• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*Tutorial REQUEST Thread* (all request go here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireatwill

niceee! great tutorial!
smiles.gif

londonfan

request for Nicole R. purrrfect makeup

Nicole looks absolutely stunning in this pic: obviously, she wears false lashes but I really love her makeup too. Pleasssse,
th_worship.gif
I would be so happy to see a tutorial on this pic!
Nicole.jpg
[/IMG]

hiphopchick3333

Tutorial Request for...

Any tutorial that includes the e/s Freshwater, Amber Lights, Love-Bud, Goldmine, Cranberry, Trax, and/or Humid, would be greatly appreciated!

MzEmo

Tutorial Request (please read)

I recently bought the purple haze e/s i was wondering if anyone can do a tutorial for it with carbon e/s also. And if anyone have any favorites purple e/s you can list them also so i can check them out some time. thanks for reading >.<

so bossy

hey all.. i know this has probably been done already... soo if someone could point me in the right direction oor do a tutorial... i have a lot of brown/goldish eye shadows annnnnd i really have no idea how to wear them with either

1. looking like one color

2. looking like i got punched in the eye :confused:

sooo if anyone has any tips/advice i'd be soooo appreciative!!!

samila18

I would love it if someone would make a tutorial on the best way to use fluidlines.. just bought my first two (Blacktrack and Blitz n Glitz) the other night, and I would love to see the best (in anyone's opinion) way to apply!! I'm new to gel eyeliners, but not powder, so I'm familiar with using a brush.. thanks so much in advance!!!
greengrin.gif

Sweetie Cakes Quad

just got my sweetie cakes quad and dont really know how to use the blue, can anyone help or do a tut on the colors? i love them but dont know what to do with them, thanks in advance!

RobinG

I would love to see a tutorial from Sonrisa. I wouldnt care what it is. I just to see how she appies her make-up. So SONRISA ( on knees) PLEASE post a tutorial. Thanks in advance.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuuniie
can any1 make a tut on glow or shimmer face?
like this ??

http://www.bloggang.com/data/nirvana...1144584636.jpg

I agree it's either photoshop or just the glare from the flash. I get that "glow" from the flash of my camera. It's the foundation I use BE.

However, any finely milled shimmer product dusted lightly will give you that "glow"

Status
Not open for further replies.