• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*Tutorial REQUEST Thread* (all request go here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninamlee

I have a very small crease bc i have asian eyes (haha i am asian) ive tried to get makeovers at mac..all VERY unsuccessful! i mean it's hard for me to do makeup it should be hard for others. any girls that know how to do a smoky eye? if you need pics of my eyes..let me know. thanks again girls. the tutorials here are VERY!!! pretty!

HippieAtHeart

Oh man I would love it if someone did a tutorial of this..
11sgz5u.jpg

Her actual eye, not all the crazy stuff haha, although it is pretty cool

faifai

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippieAtHeart
Oh man I would love it if someone did a tutorial of this..
11sgz5u.jpg

Her actual eye, not all the crazy stuff haha, although it is pretty cool

That actually looks really photoshopped, so I don't know how accurate a tutorial for it would be.

janelle811

HI, I just bought the Aquavert, Waternymph, Black Tied, and Beautiful Iris e/s. I was wondering if anybody could do a tutorial using these, since I am curious if anybody has different looks that I have not thought of for them.

Thanks
smiles.gif

kalikutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Victoria
I would love it if anyone could do a tutorial on this look ::

makeup3.jpg

makeup2.jpg

makeup1.jpg

If you need more pictures, let me know. Thanks!
smiles.gif

oh its darling nikki. her makeup is reallly basic it just looks like that cause she photoshops everything. her eyes and lashes are enhanced. she just does dark eyeshadows with pink shimmery blush and very nude lips. we could all look like that if we photoshopped every picture we did.

ninamlee

Asian Eye Request

I am hoping/wishing someone here in specktra knows how to do makeup for asians with small double eyelid and round eyes. its so hard to find someone who knows how to make the eye look bigger without trying to make a bigger fake crease. if you need pictures of my eyes. please let meknow
th_worship.gif

Bali

Exotic look for clubs

I'm an African American with dark skin and currently Tomato-like red hair.

I'm looking for a makeup look that will fit my senstive skin type, but also show up under the dim lights.

Thanks!

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninamlee
I am hoping/wishing someone here in specktra knows how to do makeup for asians with small double eyelid and round eyes. its so hard to find someone who knows how to make the eye look bigger without trying to make a bigger fake crease. if you need pictures of my eyes. please let meknow
th_worship.gif

ive done one already, was it helpful at all?

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz
^ professionaltart, could you please do more tutorials!
greengrin.gif

im gonna post another shorter maybe more half assed one in about 5 minutes!

Lalli

this is guna sound weird but can someone do a brush cleaning tutorial, like how to reshape the brushes after use all my brushes are brand spanking new and i dont wana wreck them by cleaning them wrong
blush-anim-cl.gif

wonderdida

I would like some to do a tutorial on how to make up a round face...I've read somewhere that you need differend shades of foundation and a lot of blusher. I tried once but it ended up really messy :-(

Kandy477

Tutorial request for the ultra-uncoordinated

Can someone please post a tutorial on how to create winged eyeliner? No matter what formulation I try (i.e. pencil, gel, liquid, wet eyeshadow) mine always ends up looking a mess! My line always ends up way too thick. It seems that many of you here have the winged look down to a science, but most of the tutorials themselves skip that step completely. I need step by step instruction or else I'll end up looking like Tammy Faye Baker.

Thanks!

user79

PLease post all requests in the TUTORIAL REQUEST thread stickied at the top of this forum. New threads are for full tutorials only.

jessica-x0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
I use either Rimmel Kohl Eye Pencil or MAC fluidline and they work great...

rimmel is pretty good.
goes on nice and smooth ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.