• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

*Tutorial REQUEST Thread* (all request go here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkas

Summer look!
greengrin.gif

foto1108jx.jpg

tink

hellloo...can anyone do a tutorial on how to achieve this look? (preferrably a person with narrow eyes) This is the very beautiful Song Hye Gyo :] I love the shade of her lips and the skin tone. She's usually pretty light skinned so they must have done something? If anyone can do this I would REALLLLLYYYY appreciate it :] Thanks!

hyekyo.jpg

Neroz

I havn't really ever worn make-up and I don't really know what to do with my self. What should I do? What do you think would look good on me? I'm thinking of something not too mature or not too young. I'm 16 xD Also what kind of hair style or color would look good too?

Either direct me to a good tutorial that would suit me, or make one for me
ssad.gif
I would really appreciate it.

Here are some pictures: [PM Me]

hmm2yy.png

Thank you in advance.

hernewchapter

Importance of eye shape when aplying eye shadow

Does anyone know of a tutorial or can make a tutorial about types of "looks" that would go well with different shaped eyes. Obviously some looks would go better on rounder eyes, almond-shaped eyes, etc. Help? :)
Thanks!
~Chelsea

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neroz
I havn't really ever worn make-up and I don't really know what to do with my self. What should I do? What do you think would look good on me? I'm thinking of something not too mature or not too young. I'm 16 xD Also what kind of hair style or color would look good too?

Either direct me to a good tutorial that would suit me, or make one for me
ssad.gif
I would really appreciate it.

Here are some pictures: [PM Me]

hmm2yy.png

Thank you in advance.

look for tutorials by joker's kick, and look at the one that's more understated. It's a gorgeous look with colors that aren't too crazy flashy.
smiles.gif

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernewchapter
Does anyone know of a tutorial or can make a tutorial about types of "looks" that would go well with different shaped eyes. Obviously some looks would go better on rounder eyes, almond-shaped eyes, etc. Help? :)
Thanks!
~Chelsea

There's a tut that sassy*girl put up about how to apply makeup on different eye shapes...though I think it focus' more on a smokey look for different shapes. anyway, hth!

Kels823

Can we please have a tutorial thats stritctly on blending e/s? I understand that its '2nd nature', but I would like to see someone actually do it.. like the different ways, which brushes work best, qtip methods, etc.. if possible.
smiles.gif
TIA!!!!!

Kels823

Can someone w/ droopy eyelids please do a tutorial? Id just like to see how someone else does their makeup.... TIA!

Oonie

Yellorange Help

I would like a tut on how to achieve this look (sorry for my crappy scanner):

Yellorange.jpg

I am using Bare Canvas Paint as a base, Chrome Yellow and Orande e/s and Sea Me s/s. I am having trouble with the outer eye and applying the orange over the yellow. It looks chalky, for lack of a better word. What should I be doing/using different? Also a highlighter is used in the inner "V", which you probably can't see and neither could I. What color e/s would you suggest?

Here is the wording with the pic:

MANGO WITH SHINE

Vivid lemon and mango eye-shadow creates a dramatic contrast on darker complexions. To make eyes really pop, smudge teal eye shadow underneath the lower lash line, then apply a highlighter in the inner "V."

TIA

d_flawless

i have that book and the tutorial is very easy to replicate...i think he uses a sponge application to show the shadowing, so there's no fancy brush techniques or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.